🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

View Poll Results: Which map do you like the most?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • RSV2 Villa - Sabotur

4 22.22%
  • Assault 360 - STIGEVEN

0 0%
  • Benson Country - skinmysenses

2 11.11%
  • RICH MAN$ WORLD - MK-ULTRA-2020)

7 38.89%
  • UFO crash site - jumodu94

3 16.67%
  • Jurassic Park - MaxOptimus

0 0%
  • Woodsville - Jumodu94

0 0%
  • TCFM: DAY2-GO - TrueSurv1val

2 11.11%
    MSV-Vextor's Avatar Community Manager

PS3 Gold Voting Thread

Hello there!

Here are the nominated maps for this week. Please cast your vote on the map you like the most. The voting window will be open until Monday 2013-05-13.
    The maps with the most votes by Monday will be the ones that get entered into the gold playlist.

Keep your discussion in this thread as courteous and friendly as possible. Remember that you are giving feedback on somebody else's work.

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    Here are some images of the PS3 Maps, I think only 10 can be added to any one post at a time.

UFO crash site - jumodu94

Jurassic Park - MaxOptimus

TCFM: DAY2-GO - TrueSurv1val

Woodsville - Jumodu94

RICH MAN$ WORLD - MK-ULTRA-2020

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    RSV2 Villa - Sabotur

Assault 360 - STIGEVEN

Sorry I do not have any images of Benson Country - skinmysenses yet, I will add some later.

One thing I would like to ask is how many maps will go onto the Gold Playlist because there are some dreadful maps on that list which affects peoples matches, it is not fun to see droves of people leave a game because the map does not play too good - this unbalances teams and is misery for the duration of the match.

Is there any reason why all the maps Nominated can't be put onto the current Gold Playlist to replace other maps that are not as popular ?
    Even if this is a one off it would get the Gold Playlist on PS3 busy / active hopefully because I struggle to get in games and often have to jump into Silver or even Battle Mix - honestly Gold is not that Popular and with us not having Custom Lobbies / Playlists of our own this needs addressing.

Please do not take it the wrong way but on those deciding the maps how many have actually played them multiple times on each platform ?
    I am in the process of ranking up and am at 60 Right Now - please give us a fresh list of maps as the majority have become stale.

Replace
    MMC1_ABYSS with RICH MAN$ WORLD
    Omaha Beach 1942 with Woodsville - Jumodu94
    Hurricane with Jurassic Park - MaxOptimus
    Prison Riot with TCFM: DAY2-GO - TrueSurv1val
    Remnant with RSV2 Villa - Sabotur
    MMC1_Stratos with Benson Country - skinmysenses
    Nuketown Reciclado with Assault 360

I honestly don't think anyone would argue with that above - people have had their maps on there long enough.
    Also MMC1_Black Hawk Down could be replaced with Concrete Jungle (Same Author RAZ114)

And MMC1_ONR-MAYDAY coule be replaced with this #Red District /1.0 by FR_Player-One

Benson Country - skinmysenses

Maybe some of those will not be good enough for Gold Status but they will be better than some on the current list.

FR_Player-One's Avatar Member
    Hmm Vextor you forgot my map #Red District /1.0 in the poil, that's unfair, once again I'm unlucky I see
    Yes it was nominated. Please do correct this as soon as possible to be fair, thank you

Video of the map:

MSV-Vextor's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by FR_Player-One Go to original post
    Hmm Vextor you forgot my map #Red District /1.0 in the poil, that's unfair, once again I'm unlucky I see
    Yes it was nominated. Please do correct this as soon as possible to be fair, thank you

Video of the map:

The "TCFM: DAY2-GO" map was the only one I could see in your posts. Give me a link to your nomination and I'll deal with it.

FR_Player-One's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by MSV-Vextor Go to original post
    The "TCFM: DAY2-GO" map was the only one I could see in your posts. Give me a link to your nomination and I'll deal with it.
    No Vextor, it wasn't on my post (that would mean I nominated my own map and that is against the rule) , it was on Stigeven 's post.
    I know it was in the middle of a long text so that wasn't obvious but it still was there.

Link there http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...nations!/page2
    Last and "before last" post on this page.

Thanks.

The exact quote :
    Originally Posted by STIGEVEN Go to original post
    But I wont vote for my own map which I did not do, so my vote goes to FR_PlayerOne's map Red District 1.0 by far the best map I played in FC3 yet =)

I totally agree with Fallen_champ, I think that all the current maps on gold list should be replaced by new ones (even if few are really great maps : black hawk down, may day and remnant)
    It will not change things to add only 2 new maps to the list ...
    The best would be a list of the 10 best maps on ps3 side ( only one par mapper would be good), I think it will be easy to agree on ps3.

there are some pretty good maps at there

@ champ, take ur time my map has okay looks, but the destructive capture points is what makes this map special. Maybe a pic of a house before and after its taken a lot of damage?

GUN_SABOTUR's Avatar Banned
    I would love to see all these maps added. Alot of the map-makers listed have been making quality maps for years on FC2 and out of them only me & MK got onto the Ubisoft Recommended List on Far Cry 2 (Guntown and Land of the Gun). It would be awesome to see my fellow map-makers get some recognition and I'm sure that if all these maps are added there will be a bunch of new quality maps for the next round of voting. I think if there were around 20 good maps on Gold there would be alot more interest in that tier. Just a suggestion for you guys.... I won't complain if theres only 2 added... I'm happy enough that the Gold Tier is being updated regularly

Good luck lads,at last somthing is happening to sort out the gold tier and it looks like no matter who wins we will have a good map to play

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►