🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

View Poll Results: Which map do you like the most?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • TAW_Fort Rock - Sharky09

27 55.10%
  • TAW_Ancient Citadel - Deaden84

1 2.04%
  • ACTIONMAP 9 - THE RESISTANCE / THE_JAKHALS

0 0%
  • Zett City - Zett91

0 0%
  • Call of Duty'sFavela - Imre Zoltan

20 40.82%
  • TAW_Churchtown - DirtyBanana

0 0%
  • FC Neighborhood(TAW) - Sharky09 / poPROstuDarek

1 2.04%
    MSV-Vextor's Avatar Community Manager

PC Gold Voting Thread

Hello there!

Here are the nominated maps for this week. Please cast your vote on the map you like the most. The voting window will be open until Monday 2013-05-13.
    The maps with the most votes by Monday will be the ones that get entered into the gold playlist.

Keep your discussion in this thread as courteous and friendly as possible. Remember that you are giving feedback on somebody else's work.

GO GO Zotya. )

I'm really thrilled to see three maps of my amazing team mates making it into the Poll! Unfortunately I can only vote for one map, so sorry Deaden and DirtyBanana. It's not that I prefer Sharky's map, it was just the first TAW map on the list =p I still love your maps though!

Go Zoltan! Best map evar!

Well thanks Agrona ... for your perfect argument for voting for me ... I guess.

Tib_HUN's Avatar Junior Member
    Imre Zoltan (aka Zoolee) for prezident!

Gr8 job Zoolee with all ur maps, im sad to hear that there is the possibility( and j#rx to do that) to steel ur work. Keep it up anyway- we njoy all ur gr8 maps!!!!

TAW_Fort Rock is a very nice designed and balanced map. I wish that, who gave me vote for my map it would be changed as Sharky's map's vote. But thank you anyway.

neokinesis's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    This is going to be exciting, especially with the resurgence of new players that Blood Dragon and the new marketing is likely to bring to the Franchise. Cant wait to see the winners.Good luck everyone!