[Reveal] SHINJE WARRIOR

Special revelation for Momcards' 1 Year , as you can see in the interview developers, this card presents an interesting creature in its ability.
    I do not know about you, but I'm looking forward to the other cards. We will wait for May 28 to enjoy

OnoreSadame's Avatar Junior Member
    I guess i'm gonna need 4 of um ^_^ I just love Sanctuary Decks !

Hantziie's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks pretty good. I love to play Sanctuary and i hope it turns to be more competitive with the new cards.

Vampire Assasin strikes back, lol. Another pit meat

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    No, this one's synergy with other Sanctuary abilities is good enough to be competitive Vampire Assasin is nowhere close to it. x)

This one will start giving some alternatives for sanctuary decks and not only "add every outmaneuver creature" and gl with your draws.
    Btw. "destroy"? Will that be the same that kill? Or will the creature be totally removed from the game? Discuss xD

I think you are confusing it with banish? Destory will probably send the creature straight to graveyard.

Not sure if DoC terminology favors "kill" over "destroy". It could be a translation error again.

I think "destroy" is right.
    The damage source is not SHINJE WARRIOR itself.
    That's a divine punishment from TERTON!
    Even if SHINJE WARRIOR is dead, death can still get you!

It can be a translation error, because Altar of Asha and Soulreaver both uses the phrase kill instead of destroy. The cards are first drafted in French I think, thats why they have a lot of typos and stuff.

Uraxor's Avatar Heed the Call!
    It looks nice, but I really hope Sanct will get useful t2 and t4 drops, not more of t3 & t5s ... it has enough of those already ..

And I really like the artwork ^^