Blood Dragon songs wont play

I recently redeemed one of the songs from blood dragon off uplay and don't know how to download/play it. When I click on "Download" it just bring up an internet page with the quick time logo in the middle of a torn piece of film. Anyone know how to fix this?5

Wiitez's Avatar Junior Member
    Disable quicktime in your browser, then try to download the MP3.
    If you're using Firefox, click on the orange "Firefox" logo, Addons, Plugins, and disable Quicktime.

Similar Problem

Originally Posted by Wiitez Go to original post
    Disable quicktime in your browser, then try to download the MP3.
    If you're using Firefox, click on the orange "Firefox" logo, Addons, Plugins, and disable Quicktime.
    I had a similar problem. When I click download an IE window pops up and then Quicktime starts playing the song in the the window. When I disable Quicktime in IE I just get a little block with an X. Are you actually allowed to download the mp3? I would love to put the song on my mp3 player put I can't find any way to save the mp3 file to my computer (just plays in IE window).

Wiitez's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by dubiousdeeds Go to original post
    [.......] Are you actually allowed to download the mp3?[....]
    Well, the Uplay button says "download", not "stream", and given that it's only quicktimes stupidity to always stream MP3-s in the browser (for me), which are otherwise automatically downloaded - I don't see why this is a question. It's a redeemable "object" - I can't see, for example, why would one not be allowed to DL and use the (example) wallpaper that he redeemed.

As for IE: the same happened to me - but then again, IE is shi.... khmm... "known to have issues . Use Firefox.

What angers me is that those who got the boxed version, with the soundtrack, don't get an option to DL the full album - unlike the digital preorders...