View Poll Results: Does this video make you like Connor more?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • It makes me like him less

0 0%
  • It makes me like him more

16 84.21%
  • It does not change my opinion of him

3 15.79%
  • Who is Connor?

0 0%

Amazing deleted AC3 scene, Connor's Compromise Speech

This video would have made many people like Connor better if it was in the final game. This speech almost makes me cry. What do you think?http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6d79JHh3cU

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    There is one who shall not be named who`ll come here and say that he`d still dislike Connor even if that scene was there :|

Anyway, this is pretty old

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    There is one who shall not be named who`ll come here and say that he`d still dislike Connor even if that scene was there :|

Well, Maybe for you, but not for me, and I am sure it is new for some people

Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Well, Maybe for you, but not for me, and I am sure it is new for some people
    Well of course it`s new for you xP i`m also sure most have seen it, but i`ll give you the benefit of doubt

Also, none of the options in this poll represent my opinion about this...It does not make me like him less, it does not make me like him more, it does not change my opinion of him (well, technically...maybe) and I know who Connor is :P

This Clip basically explains why I defend Connor so much and actually like his character does that make sense ??

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member

Freddie Salts?

Well of course it`s new for you xP i`m also sure most have seen it, but i`ll give you the benefit of doubt

Also, none of the options in this poll represent my opinion about this...It does not make me like him less, it does not make me like him more, it does not change my opinion of him (well, technically...maybe) and I know who Connor is :P

This Clip basically explains why I defend Connor so much and actually like his character does that make sense ??
    Yeah, it does, but I couldnt possibly have forseen that type of opinion and pit that in the poll though

Originally Posted by I-Like-Pie45 Go to original post
    Freddie Salts?
    Who is that? Is he some Connor hater in the forums somewhere?

Yeah, it does, but I couldnt possibly have forseen that type of opinion and pit that in the poll though
    Oh no, i`m not calling you stupid or anything, sorry if it came off that way :P

You couldn't possibly know what EVERYONE wants to say, but the choices are generally well thought out..

Who is that? Is he some Connor hater in the forums somewhere?
    how did you know it was a he ?? suuuuuuuuuspiiiiiiiiiiiiicious

hoodrat94's Avatar Member
    My respect for Connor increased in the redemption! He was like THE character i thought he would be before AC3 was released. And now he is gone!