Heros Gold version is no longer available after Patch 5/2/2012

Anyone having this issue? I'm not able to access ANYTHING from the Gold package and it is now asking me to purchase the COMPLETE version. Please help!

I have the same problem, I see the two expansions but not the original game.

I just bought the Gold version today (base game plus two DLC expansions). I see the two expansions in my campaign menu, but the main game says it's locked (complete edition?). So yeah, I'd like to play the main game, then the expansions I bought.

What is going on here?

I have the same problem. *bump*

Same problem have gold vesion and only dlc main campain locked . Make playable or refound.

Originally Posted by FarmerJimbo Go to original post
    I just bought the Gold version today (base game plus two DLC expansions). I see the two expansions in my campaign menu, but the main game says it's locked (complete edition?). So yeah, I'd like to play the main game, then the expansions I bought.

What is going on here?
    Same problem here. Just bought on Steam.

Also, it seems, that it will be OK, if they can fix an issue with the patch that is coming out today:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ch-2-1-release

Having the same issue, cannot play the original campaign

P.s. pirates play with no problem only people who pay money have problems. Cool.

************ Ubisoft (insert the most terribly, most incredibly offensive, discriminatory, insulting and deposing word you know in your language.)

I think everyone knows the reason for that

I too just purchased the Gold edition just now actually, from Steam. The game does not unlock (except for the DLC packs).

Has there been any word on this?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►