TripleR309's Avatar Senior Member

//On Hiatus//--- ƤЯѲJEŠT ϻIŽAGŁ --- // (Spring 2013 Recruitment) //

NOTE: Spring Recruitment is now over. See Fall Recruitment Thread

No one knows who we are. If we do our jobs right no one will ever know who we are, just as we should be. Invisible.
    We were part of the same social experiment you were. Same Animi Room, same Simulations, same food too belive it or not. Well, ever since the incident that phrase has been much more...Interesting.

"Belive it or not"
    So simple. Yet so valuable.
    Tell me, are you aware of something called "The Bleeding Effect"?

Of course you haven't, no one has. Abstergo does their best to keep that under wraps. A quick summery would be that we were over exposed to the Animus. That device...it...it drives the mind absolutly mad. Eating away at it till there's nothing left. If your stay is too short you'll have learned nothing; stay in there too long and your brain is cooked like pasta. Very bad tasting pasta.

But there is a Balence. We survived the exposure but lost our sanity. We are plagued with Illusions of lives we've lived. The shadows of the past emerge into our future. Likewise we have learned to move like the shadows themselves. Never leaving behind a trail to follow. One moment we're there, the next, *POOF*

We are an Illusion. We're not real. We don't exsist.
    We are a shadow of the past.We hold the past, present, and future in our palms. Abstergo Wanted that power. We refused and they have resolved to get rid of us.
    We are the unseen.You can't see us, but we are watching you.
    We are a Mirage.

A Mirage is always unique to the person beholding it. Ever changing and dependent on what the individual is thinking about.
    So I ask you....What do you see?

We've been on the search for others. The others harmed by this Massive Social Experiment Abstergo Entertainment has conjured up.
    If you think you are one of us, hold tight and don't give in to their demands. We are looking for you.

Most of us gather on PS3, but Xbox will come as soon as possible

We are composed of a grand team with a large diversity, ranging from Proffesional Gamers to new Rookies learning the ways of the Assassination.
    You seek answers? We have them and are willing to share...to the right people of course
    Interested yet? Good.

To keep composure we have a few rules within the clan that should really be just basic morals.

• Don't ask to be recruited without testing or evaluation.
    • Overused Profanity is also considered bad behavior around here and overal just irritating. Mild profanity is generally fine, as long as its not used in any form of hate mail or talking down on ANYONE. If there's ever a problem please report it to a Clan Leader Immedietly.
    • Racial, ethnic, gender insults, spam, or discriminatory material of any kind will be dealt with immedietly.
    • Also just use your common sense xD Don't do anything illegal please.

Full Guidelines here: Guidelines

One last thing. Be dedicated to the cause. We ask of you that you atleast try to be online once every 2 weeks or so. We are very easy going about this, but this is just a commitment promise. You can manage that right?

Sound good? Great. Head over to our Forums by clicking the Clan name in my signiture

All Applications will be evaluated by Current Clan Members.

Welcome to --- ƤЯѲJEŠT ϻIŽAGŁ ---

Current Clan Members feature:

TripleR309
    IAreLeDerp
    Ry_Ry_Am_I
    Chowder134

TayW94
    MR-SMITH1994
    Yaminette
    Wolfrubyrider

Whoo! Good luck! ^~^

Originally Posted by Moi-dix-Mois43 Go to original post
    Whoo! Good luck! ^~^

So much text, yet no info considerring the platform you play on.

It's probably PS3, because you are a PS user TripleR, but not everyone knows that.

Acrimonious_Nin's Avatar Senior Member
    I feel like posting here so I have that green button to find this thread faster...and on the post history !!!

xD

this caln requires bacon :B

Originally Posted by MRsmith1994 Go to original post
    this caln requires bacon :B
    Silly Mr Smith, everything requires Bacon :3

WOO! Goodluck Triple! ^_^

^^ Thank you for all the kind words

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... Last ►►