1. #51
    Originally Posted by Grenyas666 Go to original post
    Ubisofth deserve a denouncement of everybody which play this game.
    exactly, don't know why we need to uninstall original game to play an expansion pack? force us to buy complete edition again? and then launch another DLC, then launch another platinum edition?

    This is not an expansion, this is just a replacement. SoD replace the original. I would like to pay for SoD, but please return the money for the original, because I cannot play it, and Ubi made me unable to play the original.
    Share this post

  2. #52
    So I waited "few hours" when will be able to play again, tomorrow?
    Share this post

  3. #53
    What a sweet coincidence

    Homm VI problem corrected exactly when the add on is release ...Are you ****ing kidding me?!5 month where Ubisoft had got my money and me, a game who isn't playable at all!
    Share this post

  4. #54
    Ubi_Irina's Avatar Senior Community Developer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    427
    Originally Posted by sharu79 Go to original post
    I've tryed this, but then I don't have an access to original H6 campaigns/maps, only 2 DLC ones... How can I get an access to ALL the H6 content I've bought? This is getting ridiculous...
    Hello, right now servers are unavailable as there is a maintenance running to update the game and to install teh patch 2.1. I will keep you updated about when you will be able tot download Shades of darkness or the Complete edition. It should come a bit later in the afternoon today (CET)
    Share this post

  5. #55
    Originally Posted by Arthebas1984 Go to original post
    Homm VI problem corrected exactly when the add on is release
    I share your sentiments - but it hasn't been proven to be corrected yet. The entire situation is well beyond a joke - and probably worthy of a class-action lawsuit. Buyers of Sim City got a free game for the week they couldn't play their game. What have I gotten for the last five months?

    And they wait until the expansion to (supposedly) fix the game-breaking issues? I won't be giving ubisoft another cent until I'm satisfied they've fixed what I've already paid for. The company's name is mud in my eyes. Someone should get an article published on Kotaku or something regarding this circus so that others are forewarned.
    Share this post

  6. #56
    RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Posts
    569
    Originally Posted by Ubi_Irina Go to original post
    Hello, right now servers are unavailable as there is a maintenance running to update the game and to install teh patch 2.1. I will keep you updated about when you will be able tot download Shades of darkness or the Complete edition. It should come a bit later in the afternoon today (CET)
    Please can you give us an exact time? Or tell is that you are not sure when it is ready. And you ppl do realise that there are different timezones,


    Originally Posted by Bultreys Go to original post
    I share your sentiments - but it hasn't been proven to be corrected yet. The entire situation is well beyond a joke - and probably worthy of a class-action lawsuit. Buyers of Sim City got a free game for the week they couldn't play their game. What have I gotten for the last five months?

    And they wait until the expansion to (supposedly) fix the game-breaking issues? I won't be giving ubisoft another cent ever again until I'm satisfied they've fixed what I've already paid for. The companies name is mud in my eyes. Someone should get an article published on Kotaku or something regarding this circus so that others are forewarned.
    Yeah, i am thinking like this too. And to think that i never thought i would say all this. I never ever have thought before of not buying a game from a certain developer.
    It almost feels like they dont want this game to be succesfull. Especially if you look at the other titles from Ubi. I mean look at all the love the whole AC frinchise gets from Ubi (ofcourse it generates the most money) and not forget their new project Watch Dogs. I feel like Watch Dogs has goten better treatment even if the game hasn't gone out again.
    Share this post

  7. #57
    Originally Posted by Ubi_Irina Go to original post
    Hello, right now servers are unavailable as there is a maintenance running to update the game and to install teh patch 2.1. I will keep you updated about when you will be able tot download Shades of darkness or the Complete edition. It should come a bit later in the afternoon today (CET)
    I've got a game on a DVD. I understand that Shades of Darkness/patch 2.1 will be available after 'maintenance'. I'm upset, because after installing 'Shades' I cannot play original H6 campaign, which I payed for. So please can you give me a straight answer:
    I have original H6 (DVD), 2 DLCs and Shades (DVD). After patch 2.1 will I have access to all campaigns/maps - original, DLC's and Shades, or not?
    P.S. Irina, have a nice day and a best regards from Spb. )))
    Share this post

  8. #58
    when is the damn patch gonna be realesed? anyone knows yet??
    Share this post

  9. #59
    No No no and after patch prob about 10 crashes will come allways like that... fix 10 buggs.. create 100 =)!
    Share this post

  10. #60
    ye prob right... ^^ well we'll see when ubi will release the damn patch....
    Share this post