Ubisoft kindly thanks you for your donations !

MAD52's Avatar Member
    I start the new campaign, finish the first mission. When try to start the second the screen gets black, with the mouse cursor only visible. It doesn't do nothing, not loading. I can't even alt+tab to the desktop. I have to crtl+alt+supr to close windows session. If I go out of the game after winning the first mission, and try to continue the campaign on the second mission the same, it hangs there. Is any way to solve this?

Black_Widow9 i hope that you tell us truth with that... very bad problem.can you tell us when it be fixed?not exactly, just approximately

Dear Support,

Could you tell me how to clear steam cache!? I have uninstall the game and then reinstall with steam auto update but the program still results in APPCRASH.

Originally Posted by XYPMAH Go to original post
    Black_Widow9 i hope that you tell us truth with that... very bad problem.can you tell us when it be fixed?not exactly, just approximately
    late monday or early thuesday, no one is working this weekend.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by XYPMAH Go to original post
    I wish I could but I don't have an exact ETA.

I've read again the first post and I'm uncertain you're aware of my issues (and from this thread, other people also). Oh, and btw, my key works, so is the campaign and I didn't encounter any mentioned here important bugs so far.

So, I pre-ordered the game, installed it fresh following the instructions, but I have no extra dynasty weapons or extra hero (the bonus pre-order content).

Also, and maybe this will help, I get a weird ''unlock content'' needed message for a custom scenario, named ''Heart of Nightmares''. Maybe this one is also an extra map for pre-order.

Are you aware of such issues or should I make a ticket for them? Thanks!

I cannot understand why you release that new expansion earlier than it should be to anger your customers .
    The point is the profit you capture for this earlier release will not cover the damage to your brand and frankly I will definitely not buy any UBI Soft games again based on this ridiculous experience.

Originally Posted by Ubi_Irina Go to original post
    Ubi-Mush Update 04/05: we are aware some of you are suffering issues still, please be aware we are working to correct these and we apologise and thank you for your patience as we correct these issues.

New purchase of Standard, Gold, Deluxe Editions- we are aware of a menu issue and are working to correct this.

Some have found this workaround useful- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...es-of-Darkness!

IMPORTANT: patch 2.1 is available

I'm sorry, A MENU ISSUE? Are you having a laugh UBISOFT? What a disgrace. THE MENU ISSUE is that ALL CONTENT IS LOCKED OUT FOR MANY USERS and the game is suggesting we BUY IT AGAIN, what?! Do you not understand that UBI reps?? How can you call such a huge problem which makes the game we paid for worthless A MENU ISSUE?

Ubisoft is a disgrace to gaming. The practices of this 'company' without ethics or morals are below any conceivable standards.

There's a petition on Steam to have UBISOFT removed from there completely - please do us all a favor and sign it.

i bought gold edition and became a nice main menue to look at... congrats ubisoft, you sure as hell lost a customer and i wont spend a single euro on one of your games anymore.
    i boght that game to play over the weekend, but hey: you took my money without delivering anything but a useless, 10GB download.
    thats fraud, nothing else.
    since you obviously dont have a clue, how long it will take you to deliver me the game i bought 24h hours ago, i dont get, why you have not returned the money immediatly and more important: HOW YOU CAN STILL BE SELLING THE MAIN MENUE OF A GAME, knowing that you cant sell the game itself.

ill get my refund via steam if that game wont work in the next two hours, or somebody from ubisoft explains me, how the will compensate for stealing my money for two days.
    and @ ubi mush: i sure as hell will not open a stupid support ticket that you guys cant ignore. you KNOW the problem, so fix it and dont tell us to tell you what the problem is via some crappy ticket

and calling that fraud a MENU ISSUE, whil all that is working well is THE MENU, is just stupid... i hope you had a laugh about that, since your are just shi**in on your (former) customers