Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush Go to original post
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Hi Ive just submitted a ticket in the Technical Support link, reference number is 00767773.

Thank you

Good Afternoon,

I bought the game a few days and I'm having a terrible difficulty: Every time I enter the campaign SHADOW OF THE DARKNES or put any of ELVES DARKS to my computer screen is dark, my version is already 2.1 FULL would appreciate some help regarding this issue since I bought the full version to play and not just looking to stay. Thank you.

att Eduardo Castro

I've reinstalled Heroes 6 (+12 months not played) and some new Shadows of Darkness version apears??? I didn't purchase it, I don't want it, I don't have a key....??? What's going on?

NakiBest's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ALKOBAK Go to original post
    I've reinstalled Heroes 6 (+12 months not played) and some new Shadows of Darkness version apears??? I didn't purchase it, I don't want it, I don't have a key....??? What's going on?
    This is normal. Just go ahead and run the game. Patch 2.1 includes both the original version, and ability to play SoD.
    If you don't have a SoD license, you will be able to play just the original when you run the game.

Please tell me if that helps, or not.

Image of the game bot showing on the screen

Hi,
    Since last update of uplay I can't see the image on the screen when I start the game. I can hear the sound, the game is going through the intro movie and then it goes to the menu (I know the sound) but nothing on the screen. I think it has to do with the resolution, the game doesn't adjust to the resolution of my screen (which is full HD). I keep trying to change the resolution of the screen to find one that the game would show. No luck. Thx for any suggestions or help. I have the original game Heroes VI , no updates yet.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, have you opened a ticket with Technical Support? the link is in my signature.

Hi there,
    I have opened a ticket with Tech Support, but figured I'd try here to see if there might be a quicker way to solve this.
    I have reinstalled HOMM VI on a new comp. auto updated to v 1.8.0. Now I am trying to get the 2.1.0 patch, but everytime I click on the links provided by Ubisoft, I get about 5% into the download and then it says 'completed'. in actual fact the file is anywhere from 10 - 70mb in size as opposed to the 2.1gb download size. I am using the latest firefox browser on windows 8.1.
    sounds like a download issue to me, but I can't find any alternate download source besides the links that were given when 2.1.0 was released. Softpedia only has version 2.1.1. Is there maybe a torrent around I could grab?

Cheers,

Ok, can disregard above issue. managed to download from an external website. I have no updated to version 2.1.0, but I have an issue where the game is not connecting to the conflux. I can't load my old profile, can't even play a hotseat match as the game will not connect to the conflux. It says check internet connection, but I can browse net fine and can even use uplay via the in-game overlay. Any suggestions? I have added this info to my tech support ticket.
    Cheers,

Hello HOMM VI fans and most importantly game makers.
    I need a little help/assistance from you.
    I've tried to update my 2.0.0 version of HOMM VI - Complete edition, however I always get the following error when it tries to extract the files in order to be able to apply the patch for version 2.1.0. Attached I'm sending you an image with the error message.
    Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.
    Mark

Scratch my previous post. I've found the patch for the 2.1.0 version on an external site, downloaded it and works like a charm. It's a shame that via the might and magic site the patch is messed up...