Originally Posted by ElektroDragon Go to original post
    I agree, but then again, some companies actually NEVER patch their serious bugs and just ABANDON them altogether.

Ubi's problem is that it thinks it can save money by using low budget tiny Euro developers to make games. Give it to AAA team next time and you'll get the same game in half the time and with 1/10th the bugs and 500% more customer satisfaction.
    I've read some of your posts and I agree with you, they should have fixed first the blocker bugs like town freezes, haven't they heard about hot fixes?.

I don't mind if there is a spell which deals less damage than it should do but that bug prevented us from playing the game for months.

Anyway, let's try be positive and hoping that with the new patch will be able to say bye bye to those ugly bugs.

it's not out yet.
    why I am not surprised?

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    Not only that, its midnight now over here, and i expected to be able to find SoD under games in Uplay (just like it says so in the mail you receive after pre-ordering).
    I had hoped Ubi learned from the past. How does Ubi ever hope to get out of this negative reputation that they create them self.

I overlook this for now, Since the day only has started. But if things turn out for the worse, this might be the last game i buy from Ubi.

Same here, I suspect it will be available sometime later today (6 - 7 pm CET like for the DLC's). According to my order status the product has been sent, so I guess I should just wait...
    Edit1: I noticed that you can actually redeem various things from SoD for Uplay coins (is that what they're called?). Among them is the fifth dynasty slot, though I have no idea how to get the fourth (perhaps it will become available with the patch).

Spoiler ahead: Another thing is a baby black dragon pet.

Edit2: I have gotten an e-mail with the activation code and have succesfully unlocked new content, but nothing new is available yet. More waiting i guess...

Ubi_Irina's Avatar Senior Community Developer
    Hello guys,

As you probably know, Heroes VI Complete Edition and Shades of Darkness standalone are out today!
    To update the game and set up the new 2.1 patch (including the eagerly awaited Nvidia fix) we started maintenance on our servers.
    This maintenance will be completed in the afternoon. We apologize for the inconvenience but don’t worry, there are only a few hours before your return in Ashan!

Ubi_Irina

shamaniack's Avatar Member
    By the way, should I uninstall original MMH6 in order to install Shades?

Originally Posted by shamaniack Go to original post

I got my copy 2 days ago from pre order ( I ordered it in February)and I was said I need to uninstall MMH6 because their versions are different. I'm waiting for patch 2.1 which should be hopefully thesame versions, so the two games can somehow be connected

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    I am not pleased at all at the way you (Ubisoft) have been handling this. You should have done this yesterday. I already was frustrated at the way things have been goin for a while. I do hope this makes up for everything. Because i am getting tired of it.

Ubi_Irina's Avatar Senior Community Developer
    Originally Posted by shamaniack Go to original post
    Yes, you need to unistall Heroes 6 to install Shades of darkness or Complete Edition.

Originally Posted by Ubi_Irina Go to original post
    Yes, you need to unistall Heroes 6 to install Shades of darkness or Complete Edition.
    I've tryed this, but then I don't have an access to original H6 campaigns/maps, only 2 DLC ones... How can I get an access to ALL the H6 content I've bought? This is getting ridiculous...