ZergRusher's Avatar Duel of Champions Grandmaster
    I am grateful to them for fixing so many issues but the most important ones are not on the list!!!!!!!!!

Besides the obvious Nvidia bugs there are many other bugs that prevented me fully enjoying this game, Why aren't the bugs from this thread: ''Complete'' list of BUGS / ISSUES after PATCH 1.8 fixed??

I'll quote some major bugs that have to be fixed otherwise the game works but is still unplayable:

- game crashes during exchanging artifacts between heroes that boost hero movement points (for ex., if a hero has the Boots of the Explorer / Wayfarer / Swift Journey, and he's depleted his move points for the day, and we give those boots to another hero, the game just freezes / crashes to the desktop); another explanation - Unequipping an item which grants movement (log book of the sailor) when out of movement points (ie. will take you to negative) causes the game to crash
    - Seraphs and celestials have each other's resurrection ability, they should swap
    - Pit fiends can be affected by puppet master and frenzy although their description says otherwise
    - Blizzard cannot be cast if there is an obstacle in the area and it cannot be cast in the same area you cast it before
    - Sacred Kirin's Hailstorm Aura gives two times water damage, however it should be (as the description says) 1 time normal damage, and 1 time water damage. It results in a damage overkill with a magic class
    - Light elementals and glories can blind MUCH stronger stacks with searing light; Worse yet searing light effect will NOT be dispelled when the blinded unit receives damage from a unit or a spell. It will ALWAYS last 2 turns!
    - Stoneskin and its mass version stopped working. Its effect shows in creatures statistics but in fact does nothing
    - There is sth awry with the griffins, i check them in hot seats (same hero vs same hero) and they deal per unit less dmg that crusaders with zero charge (and griffs are supposed to have higher dmg) and when they dive they don't deal normal dmg but much more.
    and many, many other

if you check the buglist, there are still many serious bugs that are still waiting to be fixed.

I don't wanna be the guy who just complains so i will say that i'm very happy to see so many issues fixed but maybe some bugs should be prioritized and even with patch 2.1 the game still will be buggy which saddens me.

znork's Avatar Forum mascot
    Originally Posted by Storm-Giant Go to original post
    There are only 146 bug fixes, not 200. Is the list final?
    dont think so but i also think there are som minor bugs not beeing listed

znork you are wrong about lacerator - it should do 125% dmg when using spikes and I think it is not bugged.

- stone skin doesn`t work at all
    - piercing bolt of marksman is bugged too

Originally Posted by NataliaDrumeva Go to original post
    znork you are wrong about lacerator - it should do 125% dmg when using spikes and I think it is not bugged.

- stone skin doesn`t work at all
    - piercing bolt of marksman is bugged too
    the lacerator spikes deals 25% more damage than normal attack as written in the description so its not a bug...

-blazing glory's normal attack (without returning to place) changes her apearance into a light elemental
    -marksman's piercing bolt seems to ignore cover and has a different damage output than his normal attack
    -seraph has the blade of epiphany and celestial has blade of mercy, it should be switched
    -some textures and unit models seem to render incrorrectly\ blurry (checked on Nvidia card, especially when changing graphic settings and then reverting them back)
    -sometimes week of festivals gives no resource income (except for gold) from mines
    -in haven campaign mission 4 there is a water elemental that considered as "friendly" and still doesnt join ur army

ChrisD.1's Avatar Senior Member
    as usual things will get fixed that are not mentioned here and thing will get screwed that are not mentioned here either. everybody just relax and lets see how ti goes
    we can all still post bugs that we find in the game though!

the nvida problem is gona be fixed in this patch!! so dont worry about it

Originally Posted by znork Go to original post
    the nvida problem is gona be fixed in this patch!! so dont worry about it
    i know the Nvidia freeze bug will be fixed in this patch, thats the main reason I'm waiting for this patch, along with some other fixes... :P
    although in my previous post i was talking about another visual bug (although I think these 2 bugs are connected in some way..)

anyway, it seems the patch will be released in the day the expansion is released or maybe a few days after as there was no official word about a release date yet...

Originally Posted by banditsystem2 Go to original post
    i know the Nvidia freeze bug will be fixed in this patch, thats the main reason I'm waiting for this patch, along with some other fixes... :P
    although in my previous post i was talking about another visual bug (although I think these 2 bugs are connected in some way..)

anyway, it seems the patch will be released in the day the expansion is released or maybe a few days after as there was no official word about a release date yet...
    No offical date yet but having the list ready i would say very soon

That's a pretty large patch. Good to see Ubisoft supporting the game.

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    But i still am angry about the way Ubi has been doing this. Why couldn't they just hotfix the nvidia problem earlier, unless it couldn't. But then they should have said so.
    I still have trouble deciding if i buy the expansion.
    And i keep saying it, i still feel like the "stand alone" thing for the expansion is a slap in the face to those who bought HVI from the beginning. Especially with all these problems,

I do hope that Ubi keep on supporting HVI not just fixes, but content as well. To keep a bit of replayability.