Edwards Look. What's the Deal?

I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not, but why does Edward not have the eagle beak hood?

Everything else is cool..make up, yeah he's a pirate....but the hood bothers me
    Anything else you guys have noticed about him that don't seem right?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    this again -_-

projectpat06's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    this again -_-
    I must have missed the discussion about this but do you have any idea why they might have went this way?

Originally Posted by projectpat06 Go to original post
    I must have missed the discussion about this but do you have any idea why they might have went this way?
    I dunno, why did they remove the scar from lip ? why did they drop the eagle names ?? it doesn't mean anything....no significance whatsoever, but everyone making a big deal out of it for no reason

PandaPuff86's Avatar Member
    I dunno, why did they remove the scar from lip ? why did they drop the eagle names ?? it doesn't mean anything....no significance whatsoever, but everyone making a big deal out of it for no reason
    This. Also add Aveline with "no hood? not an assassin" crap. I mean really, who gives a damn...

Eagle isn't a big deal?! Are you listening to your words you speak! Eagel vision, the 6th sense!
    It's almost as important is the finger branding D

Originally Posted by PandaPuff86 Go to original post
    This. Also add Aveline with "no hood? not an assassin" crap. I mean really, who gives a damn...
    Me..I do. -_-
    It's all about the hood! >

Originally Posted by STDlyMcStudpants Go to original post
    Eagle isn't a big deal?! Are you listening to your words you speak! Eagel vision, the 6th sense!
    It's almost as important is the finger branding D
    Not really...eagle vision is eagle vision. an extraordinary sense that some people with twcb genes posses ...what does that have to do with eagle beaked hoods and scars ?? branding fingers is an Assassin tradition, has the beaked hood been mentioned as such ?? Nope...

projectpat06's Avatar Senior Member
    True. I just thought there may have been a good discussion I missed. My guess for the lack of beak in the hood was bc it hinders the assassin's range of vision. Not the best thing when it comes to steering a ship.

Not really...eagle vision is eagle vision. an extraordinary sense that some people with twcb genes posses ...what does that have to do with eagle beaked hoods and scars ?? branding fingers is an Assassin tradition, has the beaked hood been mentioned as such ?? Nope...
    who cares about the scar..i didnt even notice anyone but ezio had one from the rock lol, but m gonna laugh at this fool and be like "How cute, he went to hollister and thinks hes an assassin" the whole stinkin time

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►