Nice to see that the rankings have been added to the web site now. And of course more nice to see that I'm in top 2 on standard I can almost reach the bullet top 10 and the blitz, well don't wanna talk about that
    Though I thought the rankings were only supposed to be shown on the web site after the game was released (but this is better^^).

Nice to see that the rankings have been added to the web site now. And of course more nice to see that I'm in top 2 on standard I can almost reach the bullet top 10 and the blitz, well don't wanna talk about that
    Though I thought the rankings were only supposed to be shown on the web site after the game was released (but this is better^^).

The rankings were online since day 1, on cmx.ubi.com (the Windows/Web site menu command in Chessmaster 10th)

Grim...tell mee where do i can find u to play chess!!!!!!or at least i want to lose to u but lets play and lets see what happens.....andyo4you@yahoo.com <<< players go to play on US chess live ,good place to play chess!!!!

and tell where did u play to be on the top ranking list is it on ubi.com!!!!!????

We're glad everyone is enjoying the rankings! They can definitely make online play more fun and community interactive.

Where are the rankings located?

I am new here and love it so far.

I just played Grim_O whose ranking was 15.. I was 1587 and Grim_O resigned. My ranking dropped by 38 points!! WHY???