• Assassins Creed Revelations

3 4.48%
  • Assassins Creed 3

25 37.31%
  • Other (Ipod, Psvita versions)

0 0%
    BigTrevor94's Avatar Member

Which was your fav. game?

So here we are, getting closer everyday to the new Assassins Creed. But after hour of being on these forums I have concluded that most posts (or at least the ones I read) are either about who was your favored assassin, soundtrack or area but no one really says which was their fav. game. So I devised a system to let people share which was their fav. game based on the score sheet below. As you can I've also made a poll, while you can just vote and leave I would appreciate if you comment using the chat too. I will be doing other forums of this style on a later date but for now this will have to do

Scoring Sheet
    Each Category is ranked is terms of 1 to 5, 5 being the most influenced and impacting. and 1 being nothing was there

Plot: How well the plot laid out, was it simple or complex?
    Main Missions: Easy to understand or confusing?
    Additional Missions: Did you feel they were enjoyable or could have done without them?
    Challenges: Were they too hard or too easy?
    Environment: Did you feel immersed in the world or not?
    Main Characters (Playable): Did you feel the main character fit the game or was out of place?
    Characters (Non playable): Did you enjoy the addition characters or did you feel they didn't really belong?
    Character Voices: Did they seem to fit both the character and/or the time period or did they seem mismatched?
    Fighting: Were you impressed or did you feel it was cut and dry mechanics?
    Movement: Was climbing, free running, jumping easy or did it need work?
    Overall: How well do your think you game did on a overall scale?

If you feel I missed a category, feel free to include in your comments

BigTrevor94's Avatar Member
    Personally my fav game is Revelations. While brotherhood was also great, revelations had the emotional pull on your heartstrings *Spoiler* especially right at the end when he said he had lived enough for one life time, I was taken back. Plot and main missions seemed a bit dry TBH but I still give them 4's. Side missions were a change of pace but short lived (3). Main character like I said was very emotional, we grew up with Ezio and it was hard saying goodbye (5 and yes I know it is a video game lol). Environment was nice and open like Brotherhood and AC2 of the past (4.5). Some challenges ill admit did irritate me but they were still fun (5). Npc's and their voices were very well done, each did justice to the game overall (5). Fighting was taken to a new level of entertaining with the hook blade and throwing people off rooftops (5) and lastly movement felt better (4) and overall I give it a 5 because despites its few goofs it was IMO the best game in saga

I loved Constantiople and my enjoyment of the games are mainly based on the locations so Revelations (Y).

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Despite its flaws....AC3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACII. It was the culmination of everything that was so fantastic about the franchise. It was perfectly-paced, and its flaws were memorable. It is also the most replayable of the games.

I voted for Assassin's creed 1!
    Plot: Was really great!(I don't need to say more) 5

Main Missions: The assassination missions were really great! 5!
    Additional Missions: Somewhat repetitive. 3
    Challenges: It was easy but that's because I am a very good gamer! 3.5
    Environment: LOVED it! great atmosphere from Acre to Jerusalem to Damascus all were simply beautiful! 5!
    Main Characters (Playable): Altair was a child at the beginning of the game but towards the end he became a man! 4.5
    Characters (Non playable): lol, 2.5.
    Character Voices: I don't really care. N/A
    Movement: Parkour was awesome! 5!
    Overall 33.5/40

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Since my favorites are AC I and AC III, I wont cast a vote...

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by warner4692 Go to original post
    ACII. It was the culmination of everything that was so fantastic about the franchise. It was perfectly-paced, and its flaws were memorable. It is also the most replayable of the games.
    Really ?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by montagemik Go to original post
    Really ?
    Did you miss the extra awesome memory replay feature ??

Originally Posted by montagemik Go to original post
    Really ?
    I meant the game, in and of itself.

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Did you miss the extra awesome memory replay feature ??
    The memory replay feature doesn't make the game "replayable", necessarily. Replaying memories doesn't substitute for just replaying the story mode. You don't get absolutely everything from it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►