🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    DapperHayden007's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Hey Guys...!

Very impressive! This looks very detailed for a console map! Good job on doing all the custom buildings within those annoying limits. Your Mc is spot-on! I also like how you used a very narrowed down path for the road lining.

Originally Posted by MauroRobert Go to original post
    Very impressive! This looks very detailed for a console map! Good job on doing all the custom buildings within those annoying limits. Your Mc is spot-on! I also like how you used a very narrowed down path for the road lining.
    Thanks! I am trying to make it as detailed as possible without making it too cluttered and I am trying to save points ready for when I need to add AI. I know I will need to dumb down the map eventually when it comes to it.

I will be working hard on this map over the next few weeks to make enough progress to prepare for another trailer in coming weeks/months. No promises will be made though because I have much to do out of gaming at the moment.

I am glad you liked it and Trust me, I know what McDonalds is supposed to look like because unfortunately I work there at the moment.

Ok Guys, I am going to be releasing an ALPHA version of this map on Thursday, there is much more to do on it but I want people to see what I actually did so far. I personally am shocked with how much detail I managed to cram into the map so far, Not to mention a new trailer will be out tomorrow hopefully so keep eyes on this thread!

Looking forward to another video because I can't play it. :P

Hey Guys!

I am still around as you can probably see elsewhere in the forums, but have been messing around with PC map editors,

Just so you know, I am aiming to have a new trailer up sometime next week! This should feature a few NEW LOCATIONS and weapon spots,

I am trying my best right now to make it as fun as possible! I am hoping to design an online map for people to look at (so they can find out where the weapon spawns/vehicle spawns are exactly ect)

Secret locations will be added into this level, but I definitely underestimated the amount of effort I have had to put in to make this map so far and there is still quite a way to go!

I am aiming to get this map out by Late March/Early April (whether people play it or not, I am not bothered!)

Looking forward to actually being able to release a video of the map where I show various things to players but that will not be until the map is a week from being released..

Looking forward to showing this off now!

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345