🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    oh my god this looks incedible

DapperHayden007's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Originally Posted by Arid Orchid Go to original post
    oh my god this looks incedible
    Thanks! I will be adding MUCH more detail on the road to give it a completely abandoned look. I am happy with what I have so far although progress on it is going slowly. I have 3 days next week to do some work on it

Ol Barakus's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Lookin forward to new trailer Dapper

ok guys, I will be doing the second trailer over the next couple of days. But I have a question for anyone looking forward to the map.

The question is:- How many Secrets do you want? there will not be any "Special" ones for this map as I am going to be hitting limits. "Easter eggs" are always good to push more on exploration. It gives you something to do once the small amount of AI are destroyed also.

I hope you are all looking forward to the map, I have to say though, there is still A GREAT AMOUNT of work to be done on the map, over the next 2 days or so I will be preparing areas of the map for the next trailer (I want some of the places Completed for the trailer. )

I'm looking forward to it! and you should put 3 and a half secrets

@Arid Orchid - Hey, sorry for not responding, I have been working, again... I have Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday off work next week so expect the Video on one of those days!

I was personally thinking of doing 6 or 7 secrets in the map (nothing special) but I was planning on making a few so there was something else to do on the map other than just "exploring" and "Killing enemies"

I will TRY to get the video for monday (along with ShinyTapestry's) but I am not promising anything at this current moment.

Again, sorry for the slow response.

Hey dude don't worry about it haha

I am currently editing a new video! Keep your eyes peeled on here!