Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Title update 7 - patch notes.

SINGLE-PLAYER

• Added support for DLC “The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption.”
    • Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington’s sword.
    • ”Tyranny of King Washington” intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.
    • Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.
    • Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.
    • Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.
    • Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in “The Betrayal.”
    • Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in “The Betrayal.”

MULTIPLAYER
    ABILITIES

• Boost Cooldown now works as intended.

MODE SPECIFIC

• The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.

PC SPECIFIC

• Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.
    • Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.

The 5th patch, still no performance optimization. Assassin's Creed is dead to me.

With AC3 i gave to ubisoft 1% of chance and they wasted it. I'm not going to buy any another Assassin's Creed and i hope many gamers will do exactly the same thing.

bolz87's Avatar Senior Member
    Mr_Shade, what about single player PC OPTIMIZATION?? It's an acknowledged problem sinche the release, 5 months ago U____U

and when will be this update?EDIT:already downloading

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Current patch notes are as posted.

I do not have information on future patches or contents.

Ubisoft has to be aware PC gamers will not buy next games if they will be released and optimized as ac3 is. Better to them if they will fix PC port optimization.

AjinkyaParuleka's Avatar Senior Member
    And yet Nooooooo PC optimization.Lol FC3 has much more better optimization..

Better example: might and magic heroes VI, PC-only game released in 2011, getting patches to this day and before patch is released community knows changelog and even technical details of problems. Ubisoft can? Oh yes, they can but not with ac3. WHY?!

And still no fix for the issue that won't let players form parties and play multiplayer - which you people refuse to answer any support tickets on.

You killed a very supportive customer with this game. I will no longer purchase anything Ubisoft releases.

Anyone want to buy my AC hoodie?

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    PC SPECIFIC

• Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.

• Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.

I want clarification. Does this mean the end of nasty Cheat Engine's speed hacks? Is this patch forced (so u cant connect online without it)?