I'm about ready to ring their phones off the hook and spam Noctalya and Tim Browne until they actually do something. It's pathetic that this is their third multiplayer for this series and they can't even get the invitation system to work properly. If this isn't fixed soon I'm going back to Brotherhood and staying there. #ACBMasterRace

Originally Posted by FoxxyCarmelita Go to original post
    I'm about ready to ring their phones off the hook and spam Noctalya and Tim Browne until they actually do something. It's pathetic that this is their third multiplayer for this series and they can't even get the invitation system to work properly. If this isn't fixed soon I'm going back to Brotherhood and staying there. #ACBMasterRace
    Me and a bunch of others have already made the switch. It takes some getting used to and you start to miss the third slot pretty quick. Been playing a lot of Revelations as well. Tehre are people there. Not many but they are still there

Poor server, and it's especially bad in China for its sucking Internet.

Yet they keep blaming it on us and insisting it's our connection. It can't be my connection if I've tried from three different connections and three different ps3s. I've contacted ubisoft support and they're still trying to tell me it's my connection. Uh, no.
    Ac3 is the only game that does this, ACR and ACB still function like they're supposed to. (Oh my god, ACR working? Unheard of.)
    Other games from different companies also do not do this.
    So, with all this, this leads me to believe it can't be my fault this game decided it wasn't going to let me play with my friends anymore. And team modes are all I play. Have been since I started playing this multiplayer.
    Support told me they would take my problems to the developers since my problems hadn't been fixed, but I seriously doubt this.

PC had the champion pack issue, hackers and boosters.
    PS3 has game breaking bugs that haven't been fixed, they also couldn't go on ac3 multiplayer for weeks and also have minor hack glitch, limited mode and a bunch of other things listed above in this thread.
    Xbox 360 had everyone using the minor hack glitch, they still do because it hasn't been removed, matchmaking (searching for a game with group or alone) freezes your Xbox alot so you have to turn it off and on.

Solution?

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234