🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    If you block 83-85 IPs, the game can't connect to the servers.

I also managed to make coop work thanks to M-Bonaducci's post, although have something to add that he didn't really describe in detail.
    1) Wasn't obvious to me for some reason, but "block IP range" should be applied to outbound connections, inbound restriction doesn't do anything.
    2) Game always connects to two servers, the whole point is to make one of them be the "right" one, and block the connection to the other. So if you use the program he suggested to monitor the connections - first of all wait some time to let it process all the connections, and the picture you are looking for - connected to .82 and both receiving and sending data to it, plus one of the blocked ones, .83-.85, but for those the amount of received data would be 0.

Also i want to formulate the main idea maybe a bit more clear. Game always connects to combination of two servers. Goal is to have one of the two servers the game is connected to - to be .82 (the other one doesn't matter since the data flow on it would be 0). Because the selection of what to connect to is seemingly random, you may end up in two situations upon the game start:
    1) When hovering mouse over Guerrilla mode it will say "No news for this category", and friends list would be available. If you would to check on this program - game is connected to 82. and either one of blocked ones. But you don't have to use it because the tell sign is solid. This state means you have done everything right and got lucky to connect to desired server. You are ready to play and it will work, as long as your friend's game is in the same state.
    2) Guerrilla mode will show you "Connect to serverfor GRFS news and friend updates", when trying to access friends list - you'll be prompted to reconnect to ubi network. THIS STATE IS ALSO FINE, it just means that at the beginning the game got connected to two blocked servers and had no response from ubi.
    That's where this guy is a little wrong
    Originally Posted by paukart Go to original post
    If you block 83-85 IPs, the game can't connect to the servers.
    . If the game will return error about connection being lost, it just means you got a little out of luck and got connected to wrong servers again. From here you just try to reconnect over and over and eventually you'll hit the first state.

Just based on feeling, restarting the game will give you the desired result in less amount of tries than reconnecting from within the game, but it also takes little more time because of intros.
    Either way - the goal is - after applying the IP restrictions from your firewall - keep trying to reconnect because eventually you will hit. It sounds tedious, but bot me and my friend only had to try for not more than 1-3 minutes before it worked. Good luck with this stuff.

Thank youuuuuuuu

Thank you so much, you helped me and my friend so we can finally play our favourite coop game.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

So, no need to restrict inbound correct?

Even if I have 83-85 blocked, sometimes when I start the game it still tries to connect to ONE 83-85 and ANOTHER 83-85. Does not automatically connect to 82 even with the blockers set up -doesn't connect to 82 by default, so it's a hit and miss everytime. anyway around this?

Hello, we are a facebook group that plays GRFS PC and we use this and other methods, we can play Coop, Multi, Guerrilla. We can invite players, the game does not close. etc etc
    The facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/341833130098565
    My Discord .: baudio#3646
    Excuse my English, but I'm from Uruguay, I speak Spanish.

Online content material is unavailable again. When we choose to go surfing to hack or race or loose roam it says ready time unknown all the time. We could do a little online the day gone by but now it is unavailable once more here.

or here is a much more streamlined version of what @Bonaducci wrote above https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2626786397