🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Nik_CtOS's Avatar Community Developer

Heya Watch_Dogs! Your ComDev here...

So this is more than overdue... Let me properly introduce myself:

I'm Nik, I'm the ComDev for Watch_Dogs!

I know I'm a bit late to the party, and I won't make any excuses, but please believe me when I say I wanted to come come say "hi" a lot earlier.

So who am I exactly? I'm the Community Developer on Watch_Dogs. What does this mean? I'm the guy "responsible" for most of the communications on all of our official social channels... I'm talking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Forums and whatnot. I loosely throw "responsible" in there because I can't (and won't) take credit for all that happens on there... a lot of people are doing an awesome job at providing some great content and insight on the game... I'm merely one of the messengers.

I won't go into too much details right now, simply know that I'm here now and that I'll try to be as present as possible. Now I'm trying to ready myself for the barrage of questions that I can already feel coming my way... Maybe hold on to them for a moment... we'll try and get a Q&A thread set up. You're probably all aware I won't be able to answer all of them, or even most of them for that matter... at least not now, but I'll do my best.

One last thing... when in the title up there I say "Your ComDev", I really do mean YOUR ComDev... I'm here for you guys. Heck, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't be sitting at this desk. So feel free to reach out to me to chat or even to simply say "hi"... my door's always open and I'm really looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers!

UbiNik

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Welcome to the forums at last!

I know you have been keen to start posting, so I kept your seat warm for you

Welcome to the made, crazy world of the forums!

Thanks Shade!

Happy to be here... I guess I should spruce up that profile now eh? Looks bland... no one likes that.

dex3108's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi Nik

Welcome to the party, cake is gone but booze is still here

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Nik_CtOS Go to original post
    Thanks Shade!

Happy to be here... I guess I should spruce up that profile now eh? Looks bland... no one likes that.
    Hahaha yeah, you look a little new - for such an old hand at this

Welcome to the Watch Dogs forums! Thanks for everything which you have done so far and will continue to do! Hopefully it will relieve some of the burdens, which Mr_Shade has been put under.

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Welcome to the forums at last!

I know you have been keen to start posting, so I kept your seat warm for you

Welcome to the made, crazy world of the forums!
    Ha, Fancy seeing you here!

Also, hello Nik! Can't wait for Watch_Dogs

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Welcome Nik at last

Orochikaku's Avatar Junior Member
    Would you do a Reddit AMA?

Originally Posted by Orochikaku Go to original post
    Would you do a Reddit AMA?
    I would but not in the near future... I don't think there's enough that we could say about the game right now to make it interesting... and also, why me? It'd be much more interesting for you guys to have some guys from the Dev Team on it.

In my honest opinion...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►