Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush Go to original post
    I will ask for an update with patch 2.0.
    Sorry if this sounds rude, I don't mean it to be I'm just getting a little fed up with this. Its been 3 days now, surely it doesn't take that long to get an update on how the new patch is coming along?

I saw a more funny thing IN the trailer it still says "28 feb shadow" and on the page it says "avalible now" .. cant u remove this lies ??? its not avalible now!!
    and PLS set in a damn random generator these maps are way to easy ----.---- and some artifacts i dont even get REMAKE them cause the towns with artifacts have such advatange.. and eartch magics remake... they are so bad only reg are worth playing. so PLS i reallly hope for a real remake of artifact skills and stuff in the new exp. but this is just dreams i guess =(

RobvD84's Avatar Senior Member
    Not only that, but in my opinion the beginning of april is already over, and in a few days we are already in mid april (lets say that this is between 12 and 18 april). And next to that, the more i think about the stand alone expansion (the stand alone is in my opinion a slap in the face to those who bought the original game) and that Ubi is not going to patch the original game anymore, makes me sad and a bit angry. I mean if i look at other publishers or developers, there are a lot out there that keep continueing updating the games even the original games. Especially since not everyone can and will buy the expansion.
    I was thinking about buying the expansion, i am still deciding, but it makes it harder each day. Each passing day i come closer to the decision of not buying the expansion and all because of the patch. Because i just want a normal game that i can play. Not this, were i have to put so much effort into trying to get it to play.

what happen to the patch??? delayed???

Originally Posted by commanderzzz Go to original post
    what happen to the patch??? delayed???
    Who knows. The usual radio silence has been assumed yet again.

Ubi-mush, it's been 8 days since you said you would inquire about the update, what's the news?

znork's Avatar Forum mascot
    Well i have just been informed that the patch is not gona be called 2.0 but 2.1 and that its gona fix 200 ++++ bugs. ubi mush might get more true offical chanels. and that its gona be bgger then 1.8 gb . so its a big one!

Originally Posted by znork Go to original post
    Well i have just been informed that the patch is not gona be called 2.0 but 2.1 and that its gona fix 200 ++++ bugs. ubi mush might get more true offical chanels. and that its gona be bgger then 1.8 gb . so its a big one!
    wow, where did u get that?
    can you post the source link here?

ZergRusher's Avatar Duel of Champions Grandmaster
    Originally Posted by znork Go to original post
    If this is true then wow, wow, wow. Finally!! I hope they will fix almost everything i posted (sth like 50 bugs).

If you just screwing with us then shame on you - it's not funny!!!

Originally Posted by ZergRusher Go to original post
    If this is true then wow, wow, wow. Finally!! I hope they will fix almost everything i posted (sth like 50 bugs).

If you just screwing with us then shame on you - it's not funny!!!
    From what I know of him, Znork tends to not mess around like that. *glare*

All the same though, Znork, something like a source (or better yet, a fix-list) would be very much appreciated, if at all possible.