Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

27/03/13 - Patch Notes - Warning may contain gameplay SPOILERS

Please see below for the patch notes on the latest update for ZombiU

Also be aware that the patch notes may contain mission information which may be considered spoilers, so please read at your own risk.

Last warning!

On Mission 12, in the Nursery MAP, the interaction with the door in the basement of nursery was missing at rebirth if specific steps were followed.

On Mission 13, in the Gas Station MAP, a Mission object that is mandatory to complete the objective was missing if specific steps were followed.

On Mission 14, in the Circus MAP, if the player died right after recovering his Backpack, and rebooted the Wii U console, the objective was not updated.

On Mission 15, in the Bunker MAP, the Panacea disappeared after the Player died while downloading it. However the objective remained the same (download Panacea).

On Mission 10, in the Tower MAP, the Objective "Secure landing site" was not validated if specific steps were followed.

On Mission 15, in the Bunker MAP, if specific steps were followed, the Player might get stuck in the Bunker after he took Doctor's eye / Panacea because a Ladder disappeared.

On Mission 16, in the MAP Safe House, the iron curtain in the Safe House lacked of collision during Mission 16. This Bug could lead to a scoring exploit on leaderboards.

In the Safe House MAP, the Player saw a placeholder text when he dragged & dropped an item from the Blue Box to his holsters following certain steps.

On Mission 12 or 15, in the Nursery MAP, the game crashed if the Player burned the Zombi Nurse while she died.

Zombies animations transitions.

Online messages spawned in the first section of the MAPs.

Scanner's start volume.

Uplay cricket bat Cast Shadow has been removed.

Optimizations of the framerate

Do you need to create a new save file for these changes to take effect?

Patch applies to all save files

Originally Posted by SpencerElliott Go to original post
    Do you need to create a new save file for these changes to take effect?
    Nope, it does it automatically, because if you would need to make a new save file, a LOT of people would be mad. (including me)

I am sorry to sound stupid...but what exactly do i do to get the gas can!!!! Step by step from the very beginning of this patch to having it in the game??? Please.

Fixes the getting stuck in the corner bug in Buckingham Palace, but I still can't retrieve the eye from the survivor since it's stuck in limbo somewhere. Why couldn't of they just set it where the survivor zombie respawns somewhere that I can kill it so I can get the eye? I really don't want to have to start over to finish this game.

Glitch still present

Originally Posted by littleidi0t Go to original post
    Fixes the getting stuck in the corner bug in Buckingham Palace, but I still can't retrieve the eye from the survivor since it's stuck in limbo somewhere. Why couldn't of they just set it where the survivor zombie respawns somewhere that I can kill it so I can get the eye? I really don't want to have to start over to finish this game.
    May contain spoilers****May contain spoilers****May contain spoilers****May contain spoilers****May contain spoilers****May contain spoilers****

You say it would upset you if you had to start this game over yet that is what some of us have to do it seems. I have the same issue as this person above, and I have submitted my concerns to engineering before. I will say here what I told them. First, last I checked, people have two eyes, so why not leave the doctors dead body to pick it up. Second you could put the item in the area, suitcase, drawer, etc.. The mission is to retrieve the previous survivors items. My survivor is stuck underground. What do you believe I should do?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    I'll pass these along.

Please ensure you contact Technical Support about them.

Hey Guys!!!! Check my Soundtrack versión in ZOmbiU Trailer....

I really need help on a few things: where or in what room is the 1st key card? How do I pick up the hammer in the safe house & would it be easier for me to start over??

This is spam. Reported.