Anyone know of a comprehensive bug list for ZombiU?

First off - just bought ZombiU. Love it. Which makes it all the more disheartening to realize how many bugs there are. I want to play this **** game but am now EXTREMELY paranoid about getting screwed like these other people.

To that end, is anyone aware of an up-to-date, comprehensive list that has all of the potential bugs / glitches? Hoping to find one, then be extra careful in danger zones and avert having my game jacked.

To Ubisoft - I really don't know what the hell you guys are doing, this is giving me mixed feelings about buying your products, which is too bad as I am very much interested in the Rayman game as well. Seriously get it together and patch this thing, it's been out for 4 months!!

I just heard from someone that the patch is coming out today there's a message in-game.

That would be fantastic hope you're right!

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Indeed you should be getting the update at some point in the next 24 hours, barring any last minute hitches.

A list of the fixes in the patch will be posted on the forums by your forum manager, once we get the green light,

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Indeed you should be getting the update at some point in the next 24 hours, barring any last minute hitches.

A list of the fixes in the patch will be posted on the forums by your forum manager, once we get the green light,
    Your my new best friend! you just made my day wahoooo!!

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hopefully there are no problems in the deployment of the patch, now I have said that...

I also am waiting for it, so I can only recommend trying the game later today, or keeping one eye on the forum.

Awesome. Looks like I'll just wait it out for the next 24 hours.

Thank you!

Seriously? Awesome. Finally.
    Hope the servers won't go down under the heavy load- Sim City like :P

patch is out