this long for a patch? i want my money back!

i play league of legends and they patch the game every 1-2 weeks, or even more if needed
    its been MONTHS! since we are waiting for this ''patch''
    i just want my money back for this unfinished game

I'm starting to doubt there's a patch at all. UBI works on the new games (of course) but just doesn't care about ZombiU. This patch would bring no money.
    Can't we just sue them for releasing a full-priced beta? A defective product?

Class Action?

Sounds good. Would also make an example for other companies not to release unfinished, buggy games. Like it's common nowadays.
    How do we make it public, how do we start?

I send them a letter yesterday with the same message.

I Gave Ubisoft until 15 april to prove us otherwise. If not i wrote i will see if there are other people who have the same problem and i will do anything to serve them justice.

Anyone from the Netherlands? If so, contact me info@wabv.nl

Horrible feeling being stuck unable to complete the game. Money back doesn't seem like a bad idea considering I can't progress.

According to a reply from Ubisoft that I got earlier, the patch is scheduled to be released in late March or early April. So it should be done within a week or 2.

March or April of which year? I don't believe any of this.
    If it's true, they better excuse and make some free DLC for us.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi guys, a patch is coming. It is in the later stages of testing at the moment.

I will update you when I know more.