Ryan87x's Avatar Junior Member

Where on earth is the patch/patch notes?

Ok it is now the 13th of march and still no patch notes to let us know what is even being fixed let alone an idea of when the patch will be available. I know the patch is coming and I am happy about that but honestly the silence since the announcement is worrying and infuriating.

Is this patch even a priority anymore? The community on Miiverse, this forum and many other forums still complain to this day about the bugs in this game so the developers are well aware of the problems this game has so what is taking so long? why is there no patch notes? As your customer, who bought a broken product, do not wish to be told "it is coming" anymore because we have been hearing that long enough.. I wish to hear of an update on the patch.

So can we get an update on the patch please?

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=zombiU

Good luck getting a patch, it barely sold

Or we could say that it's the best selling "not Nintendo" game.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name...=0&results=200

I keep faith that a patch will hit this game soon.

Ubi doesn't support games that don't sell, this has been a long known fact, hence the game came out in Nov. Its march now and nothing. AC3 and far cry 3 are their priorities right now

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    The patch is still coming, although I do not have the patch notes at present. When I do I will post them.

This really pisses me off.

When there wont be a patch or definite date on the first of 1 april 2013. I will take measures and write a letter to Ubisoft and asking for my money back because this game simply isnt finished and doesnt work as it should do.

I bought the Zombi U pack just for this game. I want my money back! This is like buying a movie where the end is missing.

since coming against the nursery glitch I haven't played this game anymore , why should I have to start again for , a patch normally takes somewhere between 3 to 5 days , this has been months, believe me there is no patch coming soon because the makers have probably come up against a brickwall and don't know how to fix it , so we keep getting fobbed of

I was going to buy this game, but now when i know you ubisoft pepole dont care i will not buy this game.

GIVE US THE PATCH NOW PLEASE AND NOT YEAR 2354 :-(

The patch is out NOW! Thanks, Ubisoft!

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Please see the pinned thread for details of the fixes and improvements.