Strategic World - Rest Of the World (DIY)

I'm really disappointed to see lack of interest for Strategic Worlds. I checked across the servers and all together we could barely fit one world (not counting french).
    I'm inviting all strategic players to join EE Strategic World.
    UK, German, Russian, French.... players lets meet here and make Strategic World - Rest Of the World (Do It Yourself)
    Spread the word. let's meet in the middle and see who is best.

Maybe if it were cheaper and there was some guarantee that it wouldn't be about how the devs can piss off the players next.

Originally Posted by stellarstina Go to original post
    Maybe if it were cheaper and there was some guarantee that it wouldn't be about how the devs can piss off the players next.
    I believe this is the issue why the Strategic Worlds have not filled up is because they are too expensive for the average player. 100 seals would be good as it would prove you played already, but would not require you to buy seals as even a non-subscriber could get that many in a single season.

hello! We invite all wishing to the Russian strategic world!
    http://mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.u...s?worldId=4664

with all legendary stuff, beams, artifacts... that ppl buy, ubi would make much more money if they were charging regular worlds 1000 seals and leave strategic for free.
    i know this is not a full "no seal" world but this is as close as were gonna get it.
    so let's avoid that discussion and see if we can find enough players that want to play strategic world.

ideas, suggestions...

Originally Posted by VZEBUN Go to original post
    hello! We invite all wishing to the Russian strategic world!
    http://mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.u...s?worldId=4664
    i invited all to EastEurope strategic because we are in the middle of Russian and west EU so i though it will be easiest cause of time zones.
    but we can make poll a decide where to go.
    if we all start inviting ppl to join our server nothing will happen again.

Let's get a server going guys - join EE

play with no seals and prove your honor and skills - show the world money are not what motivates us - fun is! be a community - not seals abusers who don't care for other, but seeing high numbers on a screen.

I think EE is in the middle. It is 2 hours ahead of the UK servers, 1 hour ahead of the german. I don't know about the russian.

ROW strategic server is not good idea because time zones. Better to have one for Europe , one North American.. etc. I'm really disappointed from low interest about strategic servers, but probably players that wont to play strategic have right: 1000 seals for server like this is little bit much... on shop still have not less items that cannot be called strategic. Where is strategy when you can change your mines or hero specs with seals?? Also small maps on strategic is not good idea too for me.

They need to remove Vestiges. It's all gone to hell in a basket since those were introduced. No way can anyone who doesn't maximise Vestiges compete with someone who does. That, Legendary Heroes and unlimited artefacts are the three biggest reasons why HOMMK is not a strategy game any more.