If there will be on Steam Game Platform upgrade from Edition Standard to Deluxe?

Hello, i bought Assassin's Creed III Standard Edition but now i want Deluxe Edition. I can't buy deluxe edition because Steam inform me that i have game Assassin's Creed III Standard Edition. Could you create update from standard edition to deluxe edition on Steam? Please help!

YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    you can buy AC3 season pass from steam as well, it will give you all contents that Deluxe edition has.

exept benedict arnold DLC

It is possible that Season Pass add in some future Benedict Arnold to Assassin's Creed III Standard Edition? I have been made mistake and I bought standard edition on Steam and now i can not buy Deluxe Edition. What do you think - Ubisoft can add to season pass to standard edition mission with benedict arnold? :/

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by mczaplicki Go to original post
    It is possible that Season Pass add in some future Benedict Arnold to Assassin's Creed III Standard Edition? I have been made mistake and I bought standard edition on Steam and now i can not buy Deluxe Edition. What do you think - Ubisoft can add to season pass to standard edition mission with benedict arnold? :/
    Hi There,

I'm sorry the Benedict Arnold DLC is exclusive to PS3 and the Digital Deluxe edition.

There are no plans to release it at present.

Most unlikely that will happen as this is the only motive to buy the Deluxe pack at once and not the Season Pass and a Standard Edition.

However the Deluxe version come with a seperate code for the Bendict Arnold DLC (I can confirm that on Steam), having a trustable friend to buy a Deluxe version and give you the code could solve your problem.