View Poll Results: Who is the best character?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Garnier

    16 55.17%
  • Sibrand

    13 44.83%
  1. #1
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902

    The official ac character competition 5

    New week, new round. Who is the best character and say why.
    Here are the death speeches, listen to them before you vote.
    Garnier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIF07uNP5ag
    Sibrand:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnEjCQuQ7uk

    SCORE
    the Clan mother:0
    Manfredo: 0
    Duccio:1
    Piri reis: 2
    Garnier:1
    Share this post

  2. #2
    SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,797
    I love both characters, but Sibrand gets my vote. I just love the conflict and fear so apparent in his character. Garnier is a fantastic villain because he's creepy as hell, Sibrand doesn't really even feel like a villain, just a regular guy who went crazy with paranoia, for understandable reasons.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,108
    Garnier...Sibrand was pathetic..
    Share this post

  4. #4
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    Originally Posted by SixKeys Go to original post
    I love both characters, but Sibrand gets my vote. I just love the conflict and fear so apparent in his character. Garnier is a fantastic villain because he's creepy as hell, Sibrand doesn't really even feel like a villain, just a regular guy who went crazy with paranoia, for understandable reasons.
    You described my thoughts exactly.But i disagree on the Sibrand is no real villain part. He is still a templar with the same ideology, but you get commpsaion because he is so afraid of dead.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,648
    Gotta go with the Third Crusade´s version of Doc Frankenstein.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    Originally Posted by Megas_Doux Go to original post
    Gotta go with the Third Crusade´s version of Doc Frankenstein.
    Didn't you said that previous time too?
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Johny_pepperoni's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    1,084
    Sibrand, i share his ideologi. Im such a templar :P
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by nitres15 Go to original post
    Sibrand, i share his ideologi. Im such a templar :P
    So you'd kill people who wear White Robes just because you fear death? :P
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Johny_pepperoni's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    1,084
    Originally Posted by Spider_Sith9 Go to original post
    So you'd kill people who wear White Robes just because you fear death? :P
    killing random people because you´re afraid isn´t an ideologi, that was pathetic. I was referring to his death speach, i agree with that ****
    Share this post

  10. #10
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    Originally Posted by nitres15 Go to original post
    killing random people because you´re afraid isn´t an ideologi, that was pathetic. I was referring to his death speach, i agree with that ****
    Actualy there are very much people here who like the Templars more then the Assassin's. If i remember correct there was once a poll where the Templars won
    Share this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►