Clean slate?

So all the old threads, FAQs, and discussions aren't going to make it over here?

Sinnie's Avatar Junior Member
    I've got a list of good threads and will copy them over when I get chance. I'll need some help in getting them updated and for people to find threads I miss.

Edit: I've had a look and I don't think there is much point in bringing over many of the threads, except the guides (which should be posted by the original author if they are still active). It might be best to just start any discussions again and keep track of those threads

I think the unimplemented suggestions and unaddressed bugs should be moved over. I agree that most inactive discussions aren't critical (though it is nice to be able to search them).

I dislike white on black forums. It's the sort of look 10 year olds think is cool.

Yeah made it into this forum.

When are the rifts appearing in server 4 UK ???

Greets Kemo

We had a dedicated forum and now we are confined to this generic ubi forum. It is so sad

Why the account name is displayed instead of the game profile name? Could anything be done?

filippo

Originally Posted by LASTWARRIOR1955 Go to original post
    Hi peeps, I would think one week after we got the initial pm saying they are on the way but you never know lol

Warrior
    You are absolute right. This Tuesday is rift starting day, can't wait.
    greets
    Kemo

Originally Posted by Paul_Rotterdam Go to original post
    You are absolute right. This Tuesday is rift starting day, can't wait.
    greets
    Kemo
    lol kemo are you sure about that now you've seen them

bit like S1 S2 of the game^^