How about a mec that allow players to how they want to deal with main target body?

I have a very good idea for AC4. I want us player to have the abilities to do pick what we want to do with a core assassination target's body. We can neither totally go barbaric and cut the guy head off and stick it in a populated area so they could all fear you and you get a discount bonus. Or you could go and frame the death on another person, lets say another notorious pirate that's giving you a hard time. Isn't that the point of being a pirate? Be the most notorious. Just imagine what this mechanic could do for the game, it could add replay ability so players could see what could of happen if they made a different choice. How do you guys feel about this? Leave your post and thought below of why you think it should or shouldn't be in the game!

That's more like...Hitman.

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    I prefer the good old Hidden blade myself moving through the crowed and eliminating the target and walking away as though nothing as happened !! yes i am an AC Traditionalist

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by MasterAssasin84 Go to original post
    I prefer the good old Hidden blade myself moving through the crowed and eliminating the target and walking away as though nothing as happened !! yes i am an AC Traditionalist
    ..And if things go wrong, run for your life through the rooftops with the town bells ringing full strength in the background. Ohh that feeling..

AjinkyaParuleka's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by sidspyker24 Go to original post
    That's more like...Hitman.
    Hitman's much more merciful with his target's body..well most of the time.

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pirate1802 Go to original post
    ..And if things go wrong, run for your life through the rooftops with the town bells ringing full strength in the background. Ohh that feeling..
    And this is why we love Assassins Creed

Originally Posted by MasterAssasin84 Go to original post
    And this is why we love Assassins Creed
    Didnt get that feeling in AC3 though, where the escape scene was replaced by cutscenes :|

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Didnt get that feeling in AC3 though, where the escape scene was replaced by cutscenes :|
    Except with William Johnson :|

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Except with William Johnson :|
    Yes. I was getting ready to escape through teh battlefield after offing Pitcairn, but then i saw him turn and run away in the cutscene itself. -___________________-

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Yes. I was getting ready to escape through teh battlefield after offing Pitcairn, but then i saw him turn and run away in the cutscene itself. -___________________-
    Connor`s so considerate isn't he ? Kills in cutscenes, escapes in cutscenes....he doesn't even show us when he sleeps, eats or takes a piss