View Poll Results: Which features, from all previous games, should be included in the next games?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bomb crafting

2 3.45%
  • Naval warfare

3 5.17%
  • Glyphs (or something similar)

7 12.07%
  • The Brotherhood (like the one in AC3, eg. with more than one ability)

3 5.17%
  • Open-ended Assassinations (AC1-style)

31 53.45%
  • Assassination Contracts (AC:B side-quests)

4 6.90%
  • Hunting

2 3.45%
  • VR Training

3 5.17%
  • Forts/Districts/Both

3 5.17%

Ubisoft, art thou listening

Over the past six years of AC has had a ton of features added and subsequently or on rare occasions kept, but it seems to me that a lot of the good stuff that was brought in with the addition of AC2 and Brotherhood has been cut in favour of experiments and exciting-sounding stuff that just never lives up to the hype.

There's always a lot of talk in the forums about how some new addition was crap or some other addition was great or how some great addition was removed, so I propose a poll on which features should be included in the next how-ever-many games. I'll probably forget a bunch so just put suggestions in the comments below.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Do you here the people sing
    singing the song of angry men
    it is the music of a people who will not be peeved again
    when the beating of old charles
    equals one movement of your thumbs
    there is a game you won't start
    when tomorrow comes

-Mark Twain

heshesh's Avatar Banned
    Glyph,assassination brotherhood style,oh yeah and AMBIENT MUSIC !

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Open-ended assassinations is a must. Then glyphs (or something similar), assassination contracts and forts.

poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member
    I would like to see a couple of these. I really do miss open ended Assassinations. I cursed Revelations .. For bringing the aspect of 100% sync. (granted it was a nice added challenge--I would much rather have a more difficult mission overall)

I would also like to see the Brotherhood come back again, but with more purpose. Like leveling them up means they can stand with you longer in battle without getting injured or hurt as quickly, or they could go with the aspect of making the brotherhood important by only assassins that have reached a certain level can actually come help you in game. making it more important as a whole.

Also I liked Forts and districts as well... even though you don't have to do it, it's still fun because you can approach these from any aspect, from stealth all the way through the fort or HEY I'M AN ASSASSIN HERE TO TAKE THE FORT.

Overall JUST SAY NO TO TOWER DEFENSE.

It's strange saying this but Ubisoft needs to look at a recent game that took inspiration from their game, Dishonored.
    Dishonored was quite the failure with the story and lack of replayabilitybut the game-play was phenomenal! The assassinations were truly open, with the option to use scenery, various weapons, stealth, direct combat, or powers... Now obviously powers isn't a viable option but there's no reason we shouldn't have a variety in the way we can go about missions.
    Social stealth is great and all but we don't have much real stealth, like a cover system, disguises, couching, crawling, and realistic hiding places... I mean really, Connor hides in knee-high weeds that aren't even dense enough to hide a person laying down...

Forts and such were great but I feel they need expanded on, one thing I liked about Revelations was forts could be re-claimed so you could enjoy them repeatedly... That needs to come back, as well as making forts larger with the option of multiple approaches and at least one route that can be used for undetected stealth.

Bombs would be a welcome addition but I have no interest in crafting, that was extremely tacky and pointless.

Side-missions of any variety would be welcome, some with stories and then an infinite amount of randomly generated ones.

Training isn't really big on my list but unlockables are, and despite looking stupid I enjoyed earning the costume in Brotherhood, I feel more things need to be unlocked rather than just bought or handed to you, and more costumes... A LOT more costumes, and some customization on them and the main outfit. Customization is a HUGE concern for me.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Den defense...Where is it ??

Den Defense

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Den defense...Where is it ??

Den Defense
    Oh yeah, of course. Not sure how to edit polls..

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Roanark Go to original post
    Dishonored was quite the failure with the story and lack of replayability.
    I thought there was a heck of a lot of replayability in Dishonored.. O.o Kill your targets or spare them, do sidequests, don't do them, high chaos, mid chaos, low chaos, go guns blazing FPS style or play stealth... they all lead to different experience each time.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►