MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member

Microsoft Press Event

Acording to http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/micro...s-week/0111783 Microsoft will be revealing details about the New Xbox 720.

Now as ubi have said that AC4 will be on all next gen systems i am very interested to see what special features they will have planned for the XBOX versions of the game ?

If this is the case then i will await pre ordering the game till the xbox 720 is launched .

pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Sony and Ubi have a little something something going on. Firstly AC4 will not be shown at the event (if you were wondering) because of that reason. Secondly, it depends on the controller... PS4 is getting some touch pad support and move support I am guessing as it is on the controller and I believe this has been confirmed. Unless Microsofts controller has something cool on it I doubt there will be any feature. Then again who uses that stuff anyway.

Are you not going to look into both the PS4 and 720 consoles and their respective features, launch titles etc before purchasing one or the other?

Originally Posted by pacmanate Go to original post
    Sony and Ubi have a little something something going on. Firstly AC4 will not be shown at the event (if you were wondering) because of that reason. Secondly, it depends on the controller... PS4 is getting some touch pad support and move support I am guessing as it is on the controller and I believe this has been confirmed. Unless Microsofts controller has something cool on it I doubt there will be any feature. Then again who uses that stuff anyway.
    Yeah i have noticed that sony like receiving **** love from publishers !! this was the same when Mortal Kombat was released back in 2011 Playstation got the demo and an extra fighter xbox got zilch !! but then again after looking at the PS4 website there is not much difference between the PS3 other than more ram and the control paid has a facebook share button which is not a killer deal if you ask me. but back on topic if its the touch pad then thats a sore reason for glossing sonys *** !!

Eternal Reward's Avatar Senior Member
    *sigh*

I hate it when Xbox gets shafted. Even though it happens to pretty much everyone. Left CoD shaft Xbox, I want full AC content!

Originally Posted by Eternal Reward Go to original post
    *sigh*

I hate it when Xbox gets shafted. Even though it happens to pretty much everyone. Left CoD shaft Xbox, I want full AC content!
    I will still be remaining loyal to xbox regardless of the bad karma that was ultimately the fault of Call of Duty !

Originally Posted by MasterAssasin84 Go to original post
    I will still be remaining loyal to xbox regardless of the bad karma that was ultimately the fault of Call of Duty !
    Halo4Ever

Am i the only one that hated Halo !! call of duty died after Modern Warfare 2 ( in my eyes anyway ) i just hope that ubi have something unique planned for xbox when Assassins Creed games are launched in the future.

Am i the only one that hated Halo !!
    Heresy!

Seriously though, its just preference for me.

call of duty died after Modern Warfare 2 ( in my eyes anyway ) i just hope that ubi have something unique planned for xbox when Assassins Creed games are launched in the future.
    CoD died when the only changes made to the game every year is they swap out the overpowered and underpowered weaponry.

As I said, which you seemed to ignore, are you not going to look at both the PS4 and 720 before buying one? Already making a decision now is pretty stupid, and it's showing blind faith in a product/brand.

I also wouldn't get your hopes up for the 720, the rumoured specs for the PS4 were spot on, and the same source says that the 720's are very inferior. Add that to the fact that the 720 is heavily rumoured to be blocking all pre owned games and you have yourselves a console that is trying it's best to destroy gaming. Shame, because I actually thought the 360 was a great console at times :/