Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert

Guys Guys LOOK !! We`re famous !!

5 pages talking about us stupid people playing AC and our twitter insults xD

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/techn...rticle9237302/

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    My momma always said I'll make her proud.. *wipes a tear of happiness*

Uhhh... Am I the only one who didn't understand what the article was trying to say exactly? And why Connor suddenly has a girlfriend?

Originally Posted by Farlander1991 Go to original post
    Uhhh... Am I the only one who didn't understand what the article was trying to say exactly? And why Connor suddenly has a girlfriend?
    It says videogames like Assassins Creed are twisting history! people are learning the wrong history! Apparently someone didn't pay attention to the disclaimer in the beginning. Also, lol, Connor having a girlfriend.. that pretty much shows the author didn't bother to even play the **** game.

Originally Posted by pirate1802 Go to original post
    It says videogames like Assassins Creed are twisting history! people are learning the wrong history!
    Well, it kinda ASKS the question 'are videogames like Assassins Creed twisting history', puts a bunch of quotes from different people and their views, and then just ends without any sort of point to it.

Originally Posted by Farlander1991 Go to original post
    Well, it kinda ASKS the question 'are videogames like Assassins Creed twisting history', puts a bunch of quotes from different people and their views, and then just ends without any sort of point to it.
    I got the feeling it implied that, like in the beginning like it says.. Here's how real history is learned, in the universities. Then it says, you know there's another way to learn history! At places where it picks out the historical inaccuracies in the game.. kinda implies it.

This is the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever read.
    I'm sick of the adults calling us stupid.

LoyalACFan's Avatar Senior Member
    "These are not pimply adolescent boys chewing pixels in a basement rec room, though plenty of those play Assassin’s Creed."

Ouch! Bias much? And I love the fact that they seem to think that ONLY video games are responsible for twisting historical accuracy... Last of the Mohicans, anyone? And I actually read that book for HISTORY CLASS!!!

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by joey-4321_web Go to original post
    This is the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever read.
    I'm sick of the adults calling us stupid.

Eternal Reward's Avatar Senior Member
    I smelt a person who hasn't actually played the game.

*picks up shovel*

Lynching time?