Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Present Time Story

Pretty much says it in the title. Honestly, I'm actually kind of excited to see where Ubisoft takes us in modern times. Which is saying something, considering all past games I really couldn't have given two ****'s about the present day story. I'm psyched to see how they'll explore upon the cool Desmond missions that were in 3. Also, new modern day Protag?! YES. Desmond was special because he had such a high concentration of First Civ blood, enough to use the Apples so I suppose the new guy/girl will too.

ince they both share an ancestor in Edward, they're obviously related. I wouldn't like to see us playing Desmond's dad, what I want is a completely new character. A dedicated Assassin who doesn't mess around with his job. Honestly, a more serious and professional assassin to mirror Desmonds arrogance and, well, ******-y-ness.

Thoughts?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    I`m going with Otso Berg. The Master Templar from the Multiplayer. Desmond`s genetic memories are uploaded to the cloud. We do not need anyone related to Desmond anymore...

I don't think they`d go through the trouble of making an art model for a specific character without using him somehow and considering he was the ONLY character to get a proper art work, I`d say he`s our next protagonist

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    I`m going with Otso Berg. The Master Templar from the Multiplayer. Desmond`s genetic memories are uploaded to the cloud. We do not need anyone related to Desmond anymore...

I don't think they`d go through the trouble of making an art model for a specific character without using him somehow and considering he was the ONLY character to get a proper art work, I`d say he`s our next protagonist
    Wouldn't that leave people who play AC for the SP a bit in the dark? I'm fine with him if he's the lead, but something tells me that's unlikely. Plus his name is weird.

Originally Posted by Disciple930 Go to original post
    Wouldn't that leave people who play AC for the SP a bit in the dark? I'm fine with him if he's the lead, but something tells me that's unlikely. Plus his name is weird.
    How about Michael Fassbender then >_>

Not even those who played Multiplayer know him actually...

Will_Lucky's Avatar Senior Member
    I suspect AC4 is a Abstergo Entertainment game, which eliminates the need for a Modern Story whatsoever. But of course we need some sort of Modern Component unless they intend to drop the entire thing.

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Not even those who played Multiplayer know him actually...
    Where is he from then?

Originally Posted by Will_Lucky Go to original post
    I suspect AC4 is a Abstergo Entertainment game, which eliminates the need for a Modern Story whatsoever. But of course we need some sort of Modern Component unless they intend to drop the entire thing.
    This would be troll of the decade.

Where is he from then?
    AC initiates...

You know they'll catch us up if he is the protagonist. We never even learned his name in Multiplayer, it's all Initiates anyways. I think it's safe to say we will be playing as Otso, considering SPOILER ALERT DUDE that our buddies Abby Industries are in possession of Dezzy's dead body and have synced his memories to the cloud. Vidic would be so proud.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►