strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    @ Mr.Gho0ost

There is something wrong at your end, no I'm not saying there is something wrong with your pc, I'm saying there is a reason why it is not running on your pc while it runs on millions of other pc's. There are many common reasons why games will not start up on pc's. and google usually helps me find answers. You should contact steam support or Ubi support who will be able to help find the problem once they know your pc specs but have you checked google, I found a few youtube videos to fix ac4 not starting up and a few forum solutions and this from the steam community

https://steamcommunity.com/app/24205...8030669391504/
     1 people found this helpful

Hallo Leute,

da hier ja sowieso keiner Antwortet was ich persöhnlich schade finde. Ich bin froh das ich keinen Cent für dieses Game ausgegeben habe. Das mit dem Büro ist total fail im Game. Das zerstört das ganze feeling fürs game.
    Das einzige gute sind die Seeschlachten. Meine Meinung close case.

CosmicOlorin's Avatar Junior Member
    Hello please add me to quicken my naval missions cause I left them for last : CosmicOlorin

I need help NOW

I have a question to ask: I have these characteristics in the computer:
    1. Processor: CPU Type AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C + 3G, Main Clock: 847 MHz
    2. Video card: AMD Radeon (TM) R5 Graphics
    3. RAM: 8 GB, Memory Type DDR4
    4. Hard Disk: 1000 GB.
    In your opinion can I install from the official Ubisoft site, "Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag"?
    I need help NOW because I want to buy it, but if the capacity of my pc is lower than the requirements, I have to do without buying it.
    Thanks,
    See you soon,
    Raffaele

Aidez moi s'il vous plaît !

Bonjour, je joue depuis 2 semaines au jeu Assasins Creed : Black flag sur ma Ps4, mais aujourd'hui, j'ai eu un problème.
    Je venais de terminer une mission et sorti de la simulation pour retourner à abstergo. Je dû m'absenter quelques heures et j'ai fermé le jeu. Quand je suis revenu et que j'ai relancé le jeu, le scénario semblait bizarre : on me demande de rentrer un code pour avoir accès au caméras pour espionner quelqu'un mais je vois des sièges vides.
    J'ai tout essayé ! J'ai cherché partout mais j'ai finalement cherché sur internet et je constatai que mon jeu avait un problème. En effet normalement je suis censé espionner deux personnes parler puis continuer l'aventure, mais là je suis coincé !
    J'aimerais savoir si c'était possible de récupérer une ancienne sauvegarde ( par exemple de la mission précédente) et de supprimer l'actuelle.
    S'il vous plaît aidez moi j'ai vraiment envie de continuer cette aventure.
    (Ps: je sais pas si ça peut-être utile mais je suis à 24% du jeu)

Problem Going To Nassau Xbox 1

The problem his that im 7% complete with the story and when ever i go into nassau it crashes my game, I want to play the game but i cant play it if it crashes every time i try to do the main quest of the story line. I think i may just try making a new game and see how far i get. but plz help me if posable,

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Wcahn9 Go to original post
    The problem his that im 7% complete with the story and when ever i go into nassau it crashes my game, I want to play the game but i cant play it if it crashes every time i try to do the main quest of the story line. I think i may just try making a new game and see how far i get. but plz help me if posable,
    Hello,

Please reach out to our Support Team directly for assistance Here.

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Originally Posted by Wcahn9 Go to original post
    Are you running off a disc, or is it installed on your hard drive? If it's the latter, it sounds like the Nassau location file is corrupted (had a similar problem with ACII and III). A un/reinstall should fix your problem - make sure your saves are backed up!