Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Unlikely, but check out Assassin's Creed: Rogue, it uses much of the same gameplay, so may scratch that itch for you!
     1 people found this helpful

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    Unlikely, but check out Assassin's Creed: Rogue, it uses much of the same gameplay, so may scratch that itch for you!
    Definitely, Rogue is a blast.

Also, there's some ship gameplay in Odyssey.

It's definitely different, but I could see there being some overlap of interest.

problem z pobieraniem/with install

Mam problem z instalacją gry Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag
    Uruchamiam instalację i przez chwilę się pobiera z prędkością 1.2/1.1mb/sek i po chwili spada do 0b/selk już nie wraca do normalnej prędkości tylko muszę anulować pobieranie i włączyć ponownie pobieranie i tak ciągle
    włączałem już grę z uprawnieniami administracyjnymi ale nie pomogło, przeinstalowałem uplaya i nic łącze internetu też jest sprawne
    dlaczego pobieranie nie działa/
    I am having trouble installing Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag
    I run the installation and for a while it downloads at a speed of 1.2 / 1.1mb / sec and after a while it drops to 0b / sec no longer returns to normal speed but I have to cancel the download and restart the download and so on
    I already turned on the game with administrative privileges but it did not help, I reinstalled uplay and nothing the internet connection is also working
    why the download doesn't work

Blades of Toledo

I did the support thing or whatever I'm trying to find out after I redeemed blades of Toledo on U play YA it still says unavailable in game I tried quitting going to the main menu I even tried closing the application still says unavailable anyone have info

Zooming out camera while aboard

At some moments I saw videos of people moving the camera away from the ship to get a better view of the surroundings, but I could not understand how. So ... how do they do this? I am using keyboard and mouse or ps4 controller.

note: I'm still in the first episode in the single player mode and I'm in a first ship battle. and I can't get the camera away from the ship. What is the way to do this?

sample (0:14):

and is it possible to do this during ship wars? how?

thanks.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    That's the travel speed mode - you can't usually do it during combat.
     1 people found this helpful

When playing Multiplayer, my friends list is full of blank names, but I can still connect to people. People in Quick Play seem to display their names just fine. When we join each others' games, our names remain invisible. Ingame, the tag above the characters' heads shows their names but none of the UI elements do. Is anyone else getting this? All my friends are also having this same issue.