Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Unlikely, but check out Assassin's Creed: Rogue, it uses much of the same gameplay, so may scratch that itch for you!
     1 people found this helpful

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    Unlikely, but check out Assassin's Creed: Rogue, it uses much of the same gameplay, so may scratch that itch for you!
    Definitely, Rogue is a blast.

Also, there's some ship gameplay in Odyssey.

It's definitely different, but I could see there being some overlap of interest.

problem z pobieraniem/with install

Mam problem z instalacją gry Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag
    Uruchamiam instalację i przez chwilę się pobiera z prędkością 1.2/1.1mb/sek i po chwili spada do 0b/selk już nie wraca do normalnej prędkości tylko muszę anulować pobieranie i włączyć ponownie pobieranie i tak ciągle
    włączałem już grę z uprawnieniami administracyjnymi ale nie pomogło, przeinstalowałem uplaya i nic łącze internetu też jest sprawne
    dlaczego pobieranie nie działa/
    I am having trouble installing Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag
    I run the installation and for a while it downloads at a speed of 1.2 / 1.1mb / sec and after a while it drops to 0b / sec no longer returns to normal speed but I have to cancel the download and restart the download and so on
    I already turned on the game with administrative privileges but it did not help, I reinstalled uplay and nothing the internet connection is also working
    why the download doesn't work

Blades of Toledo

I did the support thing or whatever I'm trying to find out after I redeemed blades of Toledo on U play YA it still says unavailable in game I tried quitting going to the main menu I even tried closing the application still says unavailable anyone have info

Zooming out camera while aboard

At some moments I saw videos of people moving the camera away from the ship to get a better view of the surroundings, but I could not understand how. So ... how do they do this? I am using keyboard and mouse or ps4 controller.

note: I'm still in the first episode in the single player mode and I'm in a first ship battle. and I can't get the camera away from the ship. What is the way to do this?

sample (0:14):

and is it possible to do this during ship wars? how?

thanks.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    That's the travel speed mode - you can't usually do it during combat.
     1 people found this helpful