Problems with assassin's creed black flag

Hello people
    I have a problem in my game, when I get near (600m) at a fort, so the picture freezes and when I can back out of the 600m. Anyone know a solution?

(map and other functions continuation functioning, less the image of the game itself)

hood3dassassin5's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by crec17 Go to original post
    Hello people
    I have a problem in my game, when I get near (600m) at a fort, so the picture freezes and when I can back out of the 600m. Anyone know a solution?

(map and other functions continuation functioning, less the image of the game itself)

Are u playing on console? Have u tried restarting the console(if that's what ur playing on)?

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Common one - turn ON volumetric fog in the graphics settings, and you should be good to go.

Welcome to the forums!

Well this was a ****ing waste of €40. Bought it a week ago on Steam and has been able to get to 8% in the story. In the beginning it "crashed" every 40-60 minutes. Then the next day it was more frequent and today it's every 5 ****ing minutes. I've tried all ****ing fixes and solutions out there but none work.

It's not really a crash, it's just, the game freeze for a second, tabs out for a second, opens up and is completely black but with sound still going. I can't tab out myself here, only thing I can do is press ctrl+alt+del and use the keyboard to kill the game process.

I got an i5 CPU running at 3.3 GHz, 8 GB RAM and a GTX 680 card. Running everything maxed out with 30+ FPS smoothly so my only conclusion is that this game is working like a **** truck from the '30s.

Really ****ing bums me out since I was looking forward to marathon play it during this weekend -.-

Mein neues AC 4 Gameplayvideo!

Hey,
    ich lade ab und zu mal Videos auf You Tube Hoch (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMX...eW4larya8pvdrQ) und habe vor ein paar Tagen ein neues Video hochgeladen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWgO8f_bg7w) schaut doch mal vorbei und gebt gegebenenfalls Feedback.

Danke im Vorraus

TheLion

Anybody curious...
    Location Higuey,
    Strange sounds of what birds?

Kingston viewpoints

Anyone know how to fix this glitch on 8/9 viewpoints but I collected all 9

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    No way that I know of, sorry - you can only avoid it by making sure you don't fast travel while the game is saving.

Looking for social chest PS4

I've been looking around this freaking game for 3 days now and havent found one if someone finds one could you add me?

cant play the ****ing game! it dosent even start. i tried reinstalling uplay and i tried reinstalling the game itself. nothing seems to work. UBISOFT, GET YOUR **** TOGETHER FOR **** SAKE