UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Mani60Cent12;8946439 And after Revelations i doubt they will go back to multiple characters.[/QUOTE]

Huh? we played a different characters in AC3

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 Go to original post
    Huh? we played a different characters in AC3

Lol I know, but i think they know it will get dry if they try doing it in AC4

I am already excited for this one but I am not happy that the game takes place in a timeline that is before the events of AC 3.

Where is French Revolution or Victorian England ?

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SevketErhat Go to original post
    I am already excited for this one but I am not happy that the game takes place in a timeline that is before the events of AC 3.

Where is French Revolution or Victorian England ?
    Agreed. That's the setting that i really want. Also, Imperial Russia.

Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 Go to original post
    Lol I know, but i think they know it will get dry if they try doing it in AC4
    Maybe. I'f they did then i doubt it would be for a big chunk of the game like AC3.

Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 Go to original post
    Maybe. I'f they did then i doubt it would be for a big chunk of the game like AC3.
    Agreed, But who could they possibly have as a second guy to play as if the whole game is about Edward, that screen cant be in the future because Haytham never wore Assassin robes due to him being turned to templar at a young age. That guy in the screen looks like Haytham if he had been an Assassin, thats what makes me think its edward.

silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    So he dyes his hair dark brown later? lol

ajl992008's Avatar Banned
    Guys, were any of you expecting this setting? That's the point, ac likes to take us places where we would never think about, I initially wasn't happy with this but I'm gonna keep an open mind and see how this will turn out before Judging it, initial impressions...the assassin looks BADASS

Originally Posted by silvermercy Go to original post
    So he dyes his hair dark brown later? lol
    Probably not, I am going with the in game screen than the game poster, those always look different to what the protagonist actually looks like in the game.

Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 Go to original post
    Agreed, But who could they possibly have as a second guy to play as if the whole game is about Edward, that screen cant be in the future because Haytham never wore Assassin robes due to him being turned to templar at a young age. That guy in the screen looks like Haytham if he had been an Assassin, thats what makes me think its edward.
    You're probably right. That screenshot could be a very early concept of what Edward would wear and what his hair would look like. But, they might not even be assassin robes. I don't see a hood