Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 Go to original post
    He looks so different from this image:
    Not really. It just seems like that because his hood is down and we see the back of his leather jacket. You can notice that pretty much all clothes accessories on the screen and on the poster are there.

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    Also, I hope that gun isn't his signature weapon. Much like the Tomahawk was Connors.

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 Go to original post
    He looks so different from this image:
    i know right, in this image he has darker hair and has a close resemblance to Haytham and Connor, Assuming he is Edward, in the poster he has lighter hair, I don't know maybe its just the artwork of the poster you posted.

theres armor on him so maybe armor upgrades is back

Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 Go to original post
    i know right, in this image he has darker hair and has a close resemblance to Haytham and Connor, Assuming he is Edward, in the poster he has lighter hair, I don't know maybe its just the artwork of the poster you posted.
    Yeah that's what i though. There could be number of reason for this atm.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    Could be Haytham on the screenshot for all we know.

Seriously, there's no difference between the character on the poster and on the screenshot (I guess except hair). You're just looking at him from the back, it's the back of the leather jacket that makes it seem like it's a totally different outfit.

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Farlander1991 Go to original post
    Seriously, there's no difference between the character on the poster and on the screenshot (I guess except hair). You're just looking at him from the back, it's the back of the leather jacket that makes it seem like it's a totally different outfit.
    Yeah.. apart from the hair I don't see a difference. the colour is different but that easily could be a dye. Another possibility: Maybe hat guy in the screenshot isn't Edward. We have played as different characters right?

That screenshot looks BS anyway. See how bad the guns look.

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by pirate1802 Go to original post
    Yeah.. apart from the hair I don't see a difference. the colour is different but that easily could be a dye. Another possibility: Maybe hat guy in the screenshot isn't Edward. We have played as different characters right?
    It has to be Edward, His hair is almost identical to Haytham's and Connors which makes sense also the Assassins robes look like a typical protagonist. They usually mess around with the characters appearance on game posters because in the other one he looks like a hollywood actor in robes. And after Revelations i doubt they will go back to multiple characters.