roostersrule2's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Aphex_Tim Go to original post
    Next monday will probably have most of the fanbase scream like little girls.
    I know I will.

reddragonhrcro's Avatar Senior Member
    Keeping my hype down with other games,thats how i survive waiting for games i m hyped about.

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Mr John Dread Go to original post

I don't think it's wrong to have a very distinctive view on how a franchise is supposed to be. I'm not saying Ubisoft should turn AC into a CoD-like franchise, but staying true to the roots almost always works in a franchise. I mean, everyone had a very clear idea of how Prince of Persia has to look like, right? And I don't think a single user here can say Ubisoft didn't screw up the latest additions to the franchise by trying to experiment too much.
    Well we know next to nothing about this game. Being a pirate or the captain of a ship doesnt mean you can't be a traditional assassin. Piri Reis was a sailor, yet an assassin in every sense of the word.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr John Dread Go to original post
    And I don't think a single user here can say Ubisoft didn't screw up the latest additions to the franchise by trying to experiment too much.
    Here i am!

2008's Prince of Persia was an Excellent game and that's coming from someone who's been a long time PoP fan since pretty much the beginning of the franchise.

silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    I regretfully admit that I will scream, too, even though I am a big Connor fangirl...

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Does it make you people feel better about yourselves ?

Trying to raise yourselves above everyone "we`re the smartest there is" ?

What a bunch o children...drop the childlsh antics will ya ?
    Apparently it is now childish to have taste. I gave Ubisoft the benefit of a doubt leading up to ACIII. But, no more. It's clear what kind of developers the Creed team is and it disgusts me as a fan of the original games.

Originally Posted by AdamXEve Go to original post
    Apparently it is now childish to have taste. I gave Ubisoft the benefit of a doubt leading up to ACIII. But, no more. It's clear what kind of developers the Creed team is and it disgusts me as a fan of the original games.
    Not so much the Devs but more the big guys in suits.

DavidPage's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by silvermercy Go to original post
    I regretfully admit that I will scream, too, even though I am a big Connor fangirl...
    We will all scream (non excluded)... Mostly me. I really love the setting. Only thing I wanna know is: did Corey write it?

silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by AdamXEve Go to original post
    Dude, calm down. As a huge Connor fan it's me who's supposed to be more pissed off for ditching Connor after half a game.

Originally Posted by DavidPage Go to original post
    We will all scream (non excluded)... Mostly me. I really love the setting. Only thing I wanna know is: did Corey write it?
    Apparently the ACR writer Darby Mcdevitt is writing it.