Adult gaming community wants you :)

Name is Dinger and I am currently a Lieutenant of the Hold Square Reapers. A TEAM oriented ADULT gaming COMMUNITY that has more focus on teamwork and having fun rather than winning. Meet people from all over the world including Europe, Canada, and the United States.

We are a fun laid back community that has members from all different walks of life and all over the world. Many of our members have full-time jobs, some enjoy the thrill of kids. From diapers to college visits everybody is welcome. That being said it is our goal as a community to bring all the adults of the gaming world to one place away from the ****** bags of the online world. We too are sick and tired of OSB and cheap tactics. We know how to play the game, we know how to have fun. We work together to achieve a single goal. To have fun playing online games with similar minded people.

We are a community not a clan. K/D means nothing, as if it does for AC anyway HA!!!! Not good? We will help you get better. Sick of all the kids ruining your fun with profanity and poor team mechanics? We will fix that. Sick of OSB and people stealing poisons for a measly 100 points? We don't use Offensive Smoke Bomb and since we are working as a TEAM, we call out our poisons to ensure the maximum score.

Don't just want to play AC? Wondering if there are others out there to play alongside you in other games? As stated, we are a community whose members have different gaming tastes. From the comic book world of DC Universe Online to the war zones of Battlefield and Call of Duty.
    there is always somebody to play with for your favorite game.

Just hop on over to http://www.holdsquare.com and find that last salvation for all the adults out there that just want to go back to what online gaming is all about. FUN!!!!!

We have so much to offer you. Tell em Dinger sent ya

Note: Must be 21 years of age with a headset, mic or whatever to talk to us in game. We are a Playstation only community. Sorry Xbox
    We are now on PS4 with a decent PS3 following.

Dinger_46
    Reaper Lieutenant (Game Reviews)

Assassins Creed Team Leaders
    EssBeeBee, Borderline82

GL with the member search! -adult clan support-

Thanks man. Hope This works better than the last time I posted lol

LonoftheDead's Avatar Member
    I should have thought of this... good luck

Miss Marziee's Avatar Member
    I joined :3

Me and another member hit some big marks in MH today. 2 on 3 and crushed the competition. My teammate only needed about 80 points for a 10k game. The other guys were using OSB but that doesn't stop the Reapers from poisoning all the way to the win.

Nobody really? Aww not this just makes me sad a little. You guys and gals are really missing out here!

DeanOMiite's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm on XBox Dinger but I like where your heads at! I'm not the kind of person who is going to put forth the effort to start this on XBox but if someone does then I'd love to grab some games. I've had some great luck in the past playing with the more mature members of the forums and I'd try that again.

I'm a very good player and very experienced, I was ranked top 50 week after week in Brotherhood, didn't play ACR as much, and In AC3 I'm currently in the legendary rank and my winning percentage is something like 60%-70%, and I play Wanted, Deathmatch, Manhunt and Artifact Assault. I don't really care for domination and I absolutely hate Assassinate. I'm very team oriented when I play team games. Actually I routinely lock targets from a distance (like a roof) and let my teammates approach for higher point kills. I also have another friend who I play with a lot who is also very very good and very team oriented.

My vitals:
    XBox GT - DeanOMiite (with two I's)
    Age 31
    Live in Massachusetts, east coast USA
    Typically play anywhere between 8 and 1am EST on weekdays

Just looking to have a good time

That is some good stuff man really it is. If only there was a place for ya in our community really sucks too. You seem to fit perfect for us. tell your friend that you are selling your xboxs for a PS3 and getting AC3 for it as well lol. You play any other games on xbox? maybe we match up there?

DeanOMiite's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Dinger_46 Go to original post
    That is some good stuff man really it is. If only there was a place for ya in our community really sucks too. You seem to fit perfect for us. tell your friend that you are selling your xboxs for a PS3 and getting AC3 for it as well lol. You play any other games on xbox? maybe we match up there?
    Yeah it definitely sounds like you guys are what I'm looking for. I definitely DO NOT do the clan thing (I actually had somebody begging me to join one the other day, he seemed nice enough but I just don't do that kind of thing) but a group that just plays with each other for fun when they happen to be on with no commitment, that sounds awesome. On XBox I really only play this game right now. My main game has always been Gears of War, but I'm kinda done with it. Cheaters ruined the game for me, and the new one coming out is NOT a Gears game, no matter what they try to tell you. I'll probably be playing Bioshock Infinite a lot when it comes out, but I don't even know if it's going to have multiplayer lol