Different language on PS3

Guys,
    I need your help.

I am living in Slovakia and I wanted to enjoy playing ACIII this weekend but I just realised that in the shop I can just by the Czech and Hungarian version of the game. I am actually scared to buy the game because I don't know if I will be able to set the game in english with the english (yes I am unfortunetly not speaking cz or hu)

Does anybody can help me with this ?
    I want so much too play that I want it good and not in some language i'm not understanding...

Thx,
    Tonio

Originally Posted by Tonio412 Go to original post
    Guys,
    I need your help.

I am living in Slovakia and I wanted to enjoy playing ACIII this weekend but I just realised that in the shop I can just by the Czech and Hungarian version of the game. I am actually scared to buy the game because I don't know if I will be able to set the game in english with the english (yes I am unfortunetly not speaking cz or hu)

Does anybody can help me with this ?
    I want so much too play that I want it good and not in some language i'm not understanding...

Thx,
    Tonio
    Don't worry about it, Assassin's Creed III provides Audio Settings, including Languague and Subtitles.
    I, for instance, bought the portuguese version, and played it in english.

Originally Posted by J7hnny Go to original post
    Don't worry about it, Assassin's Creed III provides Audio Settings, including Languague and Subtitles.
    I, for instance, bought the portuguese version, and played it in english.
    Because many people say that there will be maybe just the audio in english and as I understood there is some time amerindian language and i am not sure i can understand it without subtitles...
    So that why I am scared to get a game that I don't understand

AjinkyaParuleka's Avatar Senior Member
    Because many people say that there will be maybe just the audio in english and as I understood there is some time amerindian language and i am not sure i can understand it without subtitles...
    So that why I am scared to get a game that I don't understand
    you get subtitles for native American language.

Originally Posted by AjinkyaParuleka Go to original post
    you get subtitles for native American language.
    So you mean it would be ok )))))))

So you mean it would be ok )))))))
    Despite the Audio Settings, when the native languague is spoken, subtitles are displayed.
    You're fine.

Despite the Audio Settings, when the native languague is spoken, subtitles are displayed.
    You're fine.
    Oh men! you make my day ^^ so just to confirm if i set the language in eng subtitles should come in eng even for a czech version?
    Btw does the language configuration of my playstation will affect the game ?

Oh men! you make my day ^^ so just to confirm if i set the language in eng subtitles should come in eng even for a czech version?
    Btw does the language configuration of my playstation will affect the game ?
    In fact, the audio settings provide configurations for both language and subtitles. You can set the language to english and the subtitles to czech, for instance. Suit yourself!
    Now, buying the czech version of Assassin's Creed III may set the default language to czech, but you can always change it under the Options section of the Menu.

In fact, the audio settings provide configurations for both language and subtitles. You can set the language to english and the subtitles to czech, for instance. Suit yourself!
    Now, buying the czech version of Assassin's Creed III may set the default language to czech, but you can always change it under the Options section of the Menu.
    Thx I am going to buy it straight after the jon

Thx I am going to buy it straight after the jon
    You're very welcome!