Ubi-Cali's Avatar ComDev

Loyalty Unlocks now available on PC

Hi guys,

A quick post to our PC players to let them know that Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC for all players who played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer on PC and Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer on PC. Please note that you might need to reboot your game to get the rewards.

As a reminder, please find the original announcement for Loyalty unlocks below.

We’re excited to announce that, to thank our loyal players, those of you who have played Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer and/or Assassin’s Creed Revelations Multiplayer will be getting a few specials! (To get the rewards below, you need to have finished one game in the multiplayer of the game(s) aforementioned.Please note that it can take some time for the rewards to get to your account.)

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Loyalty Unlocks:
    Title:
    The Courtesan

Picture:

Emblem:

Relic:

The Courtesan costume for the Lady Maverick

Assassin’s Creed Revelations Loyalty Unlocks:

Title:
    The Deacon

Picture:

Emblem:

Relic:

The Deacon costume for the Preacher:

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and Asssassin’s Creed Revelations Loyalty Unlocks:

All of the above, plus:

Title:
    The Devoted

Picture:

Emblem:

Relic:

bolz87's Avatar Senior Member
    OHHH finally something is out...

About time...

Now only the champion packs

Yeah, finally! Thanks for the news.

Maybe you made a typo - you wrote Champion Packs on your post :P Hope they come out soon...

Originally Posted by Noctalya Go to original post
    Hi guys,

A quick post to our PC players to let them know that Champion's Packs are now available on PC for all players who played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer on PC and Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer on PC. Please note that you might need to reboot your game to get the rewards.
    Hello,
    So champion's pack only availabe for those who have played ACB and ACR multiplayer? Champion or Loyalty costumes? I am confused right now. I will hang myself if ubi gives champions pack only for those who 've played the previous games with same acc. Don't get me wrong i am playing AC series from the beginings, but i made a new acc for ACIII since its not possible to change our gamertag. And mine was terrible... I accepted long ago that i wont able to get loyalty pack but champion packs:?

I hope u have meant loyalty packs not champion. I hope so...

It's a typo for sure, don't worry Swagger. I checked on the game and CP are still greyed out, while I got all the loyalty unlocks. She just made an error.

Ubi-Cali's Avatar ComDev
    Originally Posted by WSAndrea Go to original post
    Yeah, finally! Thanks for the news.

Maybe you made a typo - you wrote Champion Packs on your post :P Hope they come out soon...
    Ah the irony. Thanks for pointing this out, now corrected!

Yes, finally some good news for us!
    Thank you

*faith in Ubisoft restored*

Finally good news, but...I think we have to wait another 3 months for champions pack...

bolz87's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by uccia79 Go to original post
    Finally good news, but...I think we have to wait another 3 months for champions pack...
    +1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►