ecma4's Avatar Senior Member

Patch 1.7 Feedback

Hi, I got the 1.7 update today, through Steam, and I can no longer play multiplayer at all. Every time I click join, it goes the the joining game loading screen and it gets stuck there forever. This just started with patch 1.7, I have never experienced this before. I've tried many times over the last hour and a bit, it happens ever single time. Nothing else has changed on my computer (its actually been turned off since I played last)

Here is a picture of what I see, I've let it sit for 5+ minutes and finally had to hit alt-F4 each time.

Anyone else having this issue?

That sucks for you!

I don't have that issue, but I have non-Steam version.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    It may be that the update hasn't reached a lot of people yet and people are playing on different versions, even so I will report it.

Thanks. Shouldn't the match making only join you with players that have the same version as you? If it doesn't do that, it might explain a lot of the multiplayer issues.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Not entirely sure but I have passed this thread link on.

Just wanted to re-post a few things from the 1.6 Feedback thread so they don't get lost. We're still hoping that Ubisoft will:

a) add these to the known issues list
    b) confirm the issues, and tell us when/if we can expect fixes.

Issue 1: XBOX button still visible in PC game (single player & multiplayer)

I opened a support ticket for this but support has been unresponsive for over a month on it (ticket id: 130111-000299)

Issue 2: Lobby timer gets stuck at 10 seconds even with a full lobby

Video if it occurring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhe54HiLq4
    Screenshot:

I opened a support ticket for this but support has yet to respond at all, its been a week now since opened (ticket id: 130206-000166) EDIT: They have responded now, the issue is "under investigation"

Issue 3: Continual connection lost errors, despite all ports being opened

This has nothing to do with host migration. This regularly occurs just trying to join a active game. When this happens, if you try to join a game again, the match making system will try to put you right back in the game you just failed to connect to. It will do this as long as the game is going rather than trying to find one you can join. You have no choice to walk away. I know its the same game it is trying to put you in because you can get far enough to hear people talking on mics.

At the very least the match making system should remember that you failed to join, and take that into account the next time you try to join a game.

Repeat: Not due to host migration, all ports are open, and all other recommended steps taken.

I opened a support ticket for this but support has not responded in over a month (ticket id: 130111-000279)

Issue 4: Count down timer disappears entirely, lobby never starts

The lobby was like this for over 5 minutes, players kept trying to leave to join a new game, but the match making system kept putting us in the same stuck lobby. I had to just walk away eventually because it was impossible to switch to a working lobby.

Issue reported to support under same ticket as issue 2, still waiting for response. Edit: They have responded now

Issue 5: Game starts but only a few players get in resulting in instant end

Screenshot for example, lobby was full in the below case, it occurred 3 times in a row. I've seen this several times in the last month.

Issue was reported to support in the same ticket as issue 2, no response from support yet. EDIT: They have responded now

-----

There are other issues in the Patch 1.6 Feedback thread too, please read through it Ubisoft. If players could migrate there issues that persist in 1.7 here it will help to remind Ubisoft they still exist.

Hello All
    Just downloaded and installed the 1.7 patch and the issues reamain"Yeti Fatal Error"

Originally Posted by jimtech4 Go to original post
    Hello All
    Just downloaded and installed the 1.7 patch and the issues reamain"Yeti Fatal Error"
    that's because 1.7 is not a patch, it is a quick fix for a connection issue between those with DLC and those without it

Originally Posted by jimtech4 Go to original post
    Hello All
    hi, i have the same problem, has bought the games in both places, it was the only thing I could solve this problem when I played singles and had come a long way, all data will be gone next time I would play singles and I did not want to I thought single is well made so now i only play it from Uplay that work whitout eny problems Regards ebk52

[QUOTE=ecma4;8919611]Just wanted to re-post a few things from the 1.6 Feedback thread so they don't get lost. We're still hoping that Ubisoft will:

a) add these to the known issues list
    b) confirm the issues, and tell us when/if we can expect fixes.

Issue 1: XBOX button still visible in PC game (single player & multiplayer)

I opened a support ticket for this but support has been unresponsive for over a month on it (ticket id: 130111-000299)

Issue 2: Lobby timer gets stuck at 10 seconds even with a full lobby

Video if it occurring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhe54HiLq4
    Screenshot:

I opened a support ticket for this but support has yet to respond at all, its been a week now since opened (ticket id: 130206-000166) EDIT: They have responded now, the issue is "under investigation"

Issue 3: Continual connection lost errors, despite all ports being opened

This has nothing to do with host migration. This regularly occurs just trying to join a active game. When this happens, if you try to join a game again, the match making system will try to put you right back in the game you just failed to connect to. It will do this as long as the game is going rather than trying to find one you can join. You have no choice to walk away. I know its the same game it is trying to put you in because you can get far enough to hear people talking on mics.

At the very least the match making system should remember that you failed to join, and take that into account the next time you try to join a game.

Repeat: Not due to host migration, all ports are open, and all other recommended steps taken.

I opened a support ticket for this but support has not responded in over a month (ticket id: 130111-

on the firewall that is also foward 2347 in TCP

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... Last ►►