Music doesn't stop after missions (other sounds too sometimes)

Off all the annoying bugs this game has (way too many in fact, you could try to make it less obvious that you guys are more into cash than a finished product) I repeatedly have my music endlessly repeating. I finished a naval mission for instance? That mediocre tune keeps on playing everywhere I go, even after I go back to the main menu. Is there a fix for this?

To not completely sound like an *** with my tone: there are tons of other things bugging me too, but they can be overcome. Like... neverending loading, falling through the world (I think that never happened to me in games like GTA) and enemies doing absurd things or bugging out.

And convoys sometimes disappear without notice. Shouldn't you get the chance to save them? What else are my assassins for.

And, and. The map often doesn't display any locations while fast travellng. Well. That's probably enough for now...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Please ensure you post this in the relevant bug thread for your platform http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...sassin-s-Creed