Thursday Combo Clash - 31/01/2013 - Blackskull Rally Call

Hi guys,

As Aza is out of the office today, I'm in charge of posting the Combo Clash. I'm the French CM for MMDoC.
    Enough about me, let's talk about the game!

This week’s Combo clash was submitted by Redgo01 and is called the Blackskull Rally Call.

Cards needed:
    - Blackskull Clan Warlord x1 or more
    - Rally Flag

How does it work?
    Using your Rally Flag while a Blackskull Clan Warlord is on the battlefield, will give him a sudden +2 Attack and Retaliation boost for that turn!
    This sneaky boost can be a nice addition to your gameplay if you’re used to using small might creatures and want to boost your Warlord without increasing your might statistic

Video

Remember that if you want to participate to the Combo Clash, you just have to send Aza a private message on the forum.

Rewards are the following:
    - Combo without video : 100 Seals
    - Combo with video : 500 Seals

Feel free to comment this combo!
    Cheers,

Homard.

Is it really a combo ? i would call it a trick. Just a boost for one creature.

*facepalm*

It's getting worse than the combo clashes before the expansion... -.-'

I actually think this was creative.

I never thought of this, I like it.

r3tsa's Avatar Senior Member
    I thought of it, it can work properly with Acamas only I think.

Rally Flag to boost a creatures att/reta +2 for 1 creature for 1 round... Shaman Hut can do the same for every other creature and doesn't require as much Destiny/Might.

Is the whole point of the Combo Clash to find 'niche' uses for cards that are uncommon/unseen in games? I thought the point was to bring strong combos to the croud that will actually be useful in their games or decks.

Originally Posted by Ipwnfour Go to original post
    Rally Flag to boost a creatures att/reta +2 for 1 creature for 1 round... Shaman Hut can do the same for every other creature and doesn't require as much Destiny/Might.
    This is the first thing that came up to my mind after seeing the video =)

You can use this in addition to Blood Hut. It is not like you can use 8 Blood Huts in a deck.

As hydramarine said you can use it in additon to blood shaman hut. You'd get up to 4 cards with "Inner Fire" effect to one kind of creatures and in comparison with blood shaman hut you don't have to put a card from your hand to deck.
    I know this video isn't good, but I've wanted to show this effect. How and if you'll use it depends on your creativity.