Assassin's Creed IV ideas

Hi I was wondering. Maybe Assassin's Creed 4 should have a customisation section. It would let the player make the assassin look like what he/she would want it to be. No need to change the skull structure but maybe facial hair, skin color, hair color. And maybe for the multiplayer you would come up with new gamemodes, soundtracks , whole new abilities. Maybe a Co-Op singleplayer for online and spare screen. I think it would be a massive success. And how about you could have your very own character to play in AC multiplayer then just copy the npc with the models the players have in the lobby, then maybe for contested kills should be like a button smashing type of thing (but I doubt it will be good for the game) like a struggle the pursuer streches his hiddenblade while the player tries to pull the hand away from his throat. And make the kills like in AC III singleplayer much more different animations so the player wont get bored . Even these small changes would lead to very high sells in my book. I've dreamed about this game I'm describing and please leave me feed back if you liked my ideas.
    -Nothing is true, Everything is permitted {>

There would probably be some limitations in order to prevent players from creating characters that look exactly like civilians. But, customization options would be nice.

Please for the love of all things make the default action run. So tired of having finger cramps holding down the run button. You run more than 90% of the time if not more. Make it happen ubisoft.

I mean the civilians would be the same character model as you are playing. Like they would all be identical, like in the other AC MP it had the NPC bots dressed up as the character models. Did you get my point?

@muny21 I don't know that it would be a good idea. remember the game is about being stealthy you only need to run when you are escaping someone or chasing.

Originally Posted by jerzu97 Go to original post
    @muny21 I don't know that it would be a good idea. remember the game is about being stealthy you only need to run when you are escaping someone or chasing.
    I guess you have not played the game yet. You run everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. Yea fast travel is nice between places to reduce the running a bit but when you are not on a mission you have to run to the mission giver. Run to the general area of the target. Stealth kill. Then run away.

And why would it be a bad idea. You just hold the button when you want to walk. Just like you do now when you run. Or at least give us an option to choose between the two defaults for the people that love to hold the run button such as yourself. But for me, I hated holding the button the whole time I was playing the game. Even had to switch between fingers just to eleviate some of the cramping.

By the way, also make the horse default the run button as well. Have to hold the run button for the horse too. So for, like I said, about 90% of the game you have to hold the run button.

Originally Posted by muny21 Go to original post
    I guess you have not played the game yet. You run everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. Yea fast travel is nice between places to reduce the running a bit but when you are not on a mission you have to run to the mission giver. Run to the general area of the target. Stealth kill. Then run away.

And why would it be a bad idea. You just hold the button when you want to walk. Just like you do now when you run. Or at least give us an option to choose between the two defaults for the people that love to hold the run button such as yourself. But for me, I hated holding the button the whole time I was playing the game. Even had to switch between fingers just to eleviate some of the cramping.

By the way, also make the horse default the run button as well. Have to hold the run button for the horse too. So for, like I said, about 90% of the game you have to hold the run button.
    If that is such a major issue why don't you change the run button to something else in the controller options? And they changed it so you don't need to hold 2 buttons to sprint. In AC 3 you only have to hold one button to sprint. But if it still makes your fingers cramp. There's nothing I can do.

Originally Posted by jerzu97 Go to original post
    If that is such a major issue why don't you change the run button to something else in the controller options? And they changed it so you don't need to hold 2 buttons to sprint. In AC 3 you only have to hold one button to sprint. But if it still makes your fingers cramp. There's nothing I can do.
    LOL! Are all forums just about arguing. Even if I changed the button to some other button, I would still have to hold it down the whole time playing. Go play the game then come make threads about ideas. As it is clear you have not played the game yet since you seem to think you only have to run a small percentage of the time playing.

This is why I don't post in forums. When will I learn......when?!!!

EDIT: By the way, I thought this was an idea thread for the next assassin's creed game, not let's make a game only for jerzu's wants and needs.

LOL! Are all forums just about arguing. Even if I changed the button to some other button, I would still have to hold it down the whole time playing. Go play the game then come make threads about ideas. As it is clear you have not played the game yet since you seem to think you only have to run a small percentage of the time playing.

EDIT: By the way, I thought this was an idea thread for the next assassin's creed game, not let's make a game only for jerzu's wants and needs.
    these were just ideas I'm not saying I" I demand you to make this" I'm just telling my opinion of a perfect AC game. No need to get all dramatic and ****.

And I was just trying to help dude, I'm not implying that your comment was stupid because it clearly seems to be a problem for you. And it's good that you make these updates if you are lucky some guys from ubisoft might see it.