Whoever is working on the Avenger, to you sirs ! The first time folding wings appear in a Maddox sim. It's whetting my appetite for PF even more.

Whoever is working on the Avenger, to you sirs ! The first time folding wings appear in a Maddox sim. It's whetting my appetite for PF even more.

That looks like a pretty big bird to set down on a small deck. Should be interesting.

There is no 'way' of winning;
    There is only Winning!

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok !

thats going to be fun to fly!

One of my favourite birds at all. Nice to see it coming along.

Hot Dang!!! I cant wait!!

From this day to the end of the world, we in it shall be remembered, we band of brothers

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope someone renders Torpedo Sq.8 right away, in their honor....

they were based on Hornet..

[This message was edited by heywooood on Fri April 09 2004 at 10:30 AM.]

Looks like the folding wings question has been answered

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maj_Death here, Stab.I/JG1Death at HL

I build COOPs and DF maps. If you would like some of them you can get them at my COOP page

I/JG1 Oesau is recruiting axis pilots who prefer to fly maximum realism. We accept both veterans and rookies. We fly in VEF2, VOW and may join other online wars in the future. Go to our forums at http://www.jg1-oesau.org/ for more details and to apply.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt._Tenneal:

http://www.il2sturmovik.com/forgotte...enger_10_s.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that going to be flyable? Mmmmm, complex planes....(Homer voice)

DangerForward

Heywoood,

If you are thinking of Torpedo 8 during the Battle of Midway, they were mounted in Devastators, not Avengers.

Hope we get the Devastator, AI would be just fine.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►